Jul 28, 2014
RB nj

Tpat591

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2014
RB nj
I like the looks of my V1 a lot. I do not like the Weight as it just isn't practical to carry unless it is coat pocket season. I feel its ramp up/preheat is lacking and although it does TC, there have been a few odd behavioral issues. I was thinking about it as the perfect DNA60 chip install until I saw this V2. If I cant buy the V2 in the States, I'll figure out a way to get it somehow.

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
I bought 4 knowing how fast v2 comes out in the ecig world just in case I did not like v2... v2 is worth it for me if chip preforms as well as v1 does for me. If it does i will gift out a couple of v1.s and replace them with v2....my son and brother in law sure like it when I buy new..lol

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Anyone want my V1, if you own a boat, makes a great ANCHOR! :(
I own 4 v1....my all day mods...I love them zero issues...guess that's why we have options
I have 2 V1's and love them. True, they're a little heavy. But, perfectly comfortable.

I'm using my white V1 right now with a gold KFL+ V2.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Oooooh, that's gonna make a lot of people mad, if I'm reading it correctly. It has a non-standard atty connector and requires one of their tanks... looks like it might be disposable...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Katdarling

dsheik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2014
overland park, KS
Oooooh, that's gonna make a lot of people mad, if I'm reading it correctly. It has a non-standard atty connector and requires one of their tanks... looks like it might be disposable...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I think your reading it correctly. In fact I know you are.

168 Threaded Connection

It need to use with DTANK(Closed tank).

Add in the built in battery, its basically a cheap disposable unit.

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
Some nice improvements to the Smoant V2, lightening it up being the most attractive one, but the deal breaker is the 510 base, it's raised in the middle creating a gap...I don't like gaps, oh well.

Good catch... not liking that raised bed either. Not enough to not buy one but...jeez bad idea

TruSound

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Granada Hills, Ca
Good catch... not liking that raised bed either. Not enough to not buy one but...jeez bad idea

Not sure why they'd do that, there's virtually nothing on the market these days that takes its air from the base, it also looks like they've done away with the very nice V1's stainless 510 arrangement in favor of an integrated 510 setup, the base being part of the body...I'm sure this is a less expensive way to go.

Might have to grab a stainless Kanger Juppi instead, kinda like that one, and none of those dreaded gaps.

Users who are viewing this thread