Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
Just received (yesterday) the Xpower 900c from Litecigusa. I have to admit I had reservations about yet another knock off of the Joye eGo. After an hour of vaping on it, I can tell you to put those reservations aside. I am fully impressed with the Xpower so far, using just the stock cartomizer that came with it. Even my wife likes it, and she's a die hard KR808 user, simply because it looks like a real cig. She constantly makes fun of my for using my mods in public.

The Xpower came with 5 pre-filled cartomizers, usb cable-charger and wall adapter, 2 950 mAh batteries and 1 cone. I have since ordered a second cone, an atomizer and empty cartridges to try dripping and carts as well. The 301 cartomizers that came with the unit are HUGE! Far bigger than 510 and KR808 cartos. I was worried the 301 size would be too small! These things must hold 1.5 ml of juice. I'll find out exactly when it comes time to refill one.

I have but one negative, and it's not a total downer; The manual push button seems a bit loose. It has a slight jiggle to it (on both batteries). It is very easy to use, though, and all the other positives I have on this far outweigh a slight jiggle.

I am looking forward to giving a complete review, hopefully Litecig's first review on the Xpower.

volunteer vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2010
Tennessee
I love the look's of the x power. This is gonna be my next pv..Got to wait for my next payday...I just placed a order with litecig for some juice this week..Man they have the best e-juice in the world. I like how it comes straight from the dekang factory...Alot of suppliers add stuff to dekang juice that i think ruines it but when you find a place like litecig that sale's straight dekang juice its amazing

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
If you like the way it looks on your computer screen... wait until it's in your hands.
The battery is a soft, rubber coated metal that just feels wonderful in your hands. It is small, much smaller than I had imagined, yet 900 mAh.
The 301 cartomizer is very long; long enough to stick out of the cone when directly screwed to the battery. It is a couple mm. wider than an 808 carto also. I believe factory specs say it holds over 1 ml of juice. The cartomizer connection is flat and has no air holes. Instead, the connection on the battery end has air cutouts that allow for maximum air as you draw on it. I can't believe how easy, free flowing it is to use and get lots of vapor.

Looks: When you activate the button a few things happen. The activating button glows a soft purple illumination, right through the silver button! At the same time, the metal disk at the end glows orange like a cigar ash! It took me a few seconds to realize what looks like silver/chrome metal on this for the button and end piece, are actually mirror plated plastic that allow the illumination to glow right through. Lit up, this thing looks awesome!

The hit: With the stock pre-filled tobacco flavored m301 sized cartomizer; awesome air flow and no hassle button use, this thing hits like a champ! If you took a just charged KR808 XL (380 mah) battery with a fresh cartomizer, the Xpower would hit like 4 or 5 of the KR808s. Massive vapor and flavor. Now, I have no idea what tobacco flavor this is that comes with the Xpower stock, but it's not bad, and I'm usually not a fan of the tobacco flavors. I found this one to be almost a creamy smoky taste. I have vaped on the single cartomizer that came with it and just today noticed the flavor diminishing. So that's well over a day's vaping on that one carto... and I'm a heavy vaper! I'm pretty sure it had another 4-5 hours or more with of vaping left on it, too. But, I was eager to try putting some of my flavors into it.

The tip to the carto seems a hard tip, and I fiddled with it to see how easy it comes out for refilling. Not too easy. In fact, I gave up short of bending/breaking something. I did manage to refill via dripping in the bottom hole (atomizer side). This thing must hold a ton! Nine drops were easily sucked down into the hole. I stopped there, as I didn't want to over fill it (since it wasn't really empty when I did this). Prefilled cartos are not expensive anyway. I did, buy some empty cartomizers so we'll see if those are easier to fill/refill. I'm sure the empties are easier than pre-filled factory ones. I have 808 cartos that only hold 6 drops before it oozes out, so getting 9 drops in easily the first try is already an improvement. Next time, I'll put more in.

I'm still awaiting the atomizer and empty cartridges in the mail. I will give a report on those early this week, as well as the battery lasting power.
Oh, good thing to note: I read in the specs of this that the battery is 4.7v normally. Much higher than 3.2-3.7 volt units... and it puts it closer to that 5.0v sweet spot. There is a 9 second shut off. I tried to inhale for 9 seconds, and found my average is between 5-7 anyway.

If anyone was thinking of getting one of these, do it. You won't be disappointed. They look, feel and vape just awesome.

kemuri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2009
out of town
When you get the M301 atomizer, do try dripping into it. Dee-lish! A 510 drip tip fits into the M301.

Interesting about the perception of the button. I wish mine (both the 650 and the 900 XPowers) were a little looser like the Maxx which actually makes a bit of a jiggly sound (the Maxx does, not the X). The reason I prefer looser is because I drip maybe half the time and it's easier to clean around the button if a bit loose. Apart from that, the X buttons are an improvement over the nice Maxx button in being slightly larger.

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com

Why some suppliers making up fancy names for Ego or other models?

What is the point?

Who can benefit from confusion?

Well this is NOT an eGo, in fact, I'd say this is eGo's bigger (and better) brother. If you like the eGo, you'll love this one. The battery is bigger, the cartomizer is bigger/holds more juice, and when activated, the illuminated end and button are pretty darn classy.

The Xpower is Smoore's bigger/better version of the eGo, that's all.

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
I started with a full charged battery this morning. Vaped on it all morning and afternoon with a cartomizer. Got home and my atty/cartridge was in the mail. It took a bit to stoke that atty up but when it did... nice! Very smooth, bellows of vapor poured out. I used the atty/cartridge combo for the rest of the evening. Total vaping on the 900mah battery was over 16 hours. The cartridge/atty holds about 12 drops of liquid.

Oh, I also did manage to get the caps off the cartomizers. They're not glued on, rather just pretty tight. The fiberfill inside just about fills the length of the cartomizer. I put about 1.3 ml of juice in it, until it got squishy. Put the cap back on and vaped "smoore". Get it? Hah... I kill me.

Chelseafn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2010
Michigan
I was thinking about getting this till I read 9 drops then 12 on a new carto? I get anywhere between 20-25 on a 808 coolcart. Depends on how much VG is in the juice. My question is how can the xpower be better? I know batt life would be great but I think the refilling be an all day thing. Not very good in my book. Think I will move on to something else. I really dont understand how this could be better than an EGO or something like one. BTW what exactly is this compatible with? Like 510 threads? or only 301 and 601.

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
Because the liquid I have been using has begun to dry half way down. I rinsed it clean, tamped it dry and now it's holding some 20 drops again.

Edit: The "12 drop" reference was to refilling a cartridge, not a cartomizer. The cartridge holds more but as I mentioned, I had a messy knot half way down. At one point I pulled the fiber all the way out to see the length, then shoved it back inside and refilled with only 12 drops. My fault, not the cartridge. The cartomizer holds about 1.3ml., maybe more.

Last edited:

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
I only just now checked... yep, a hole. But it seems to go down only about 1/8th inch. I dripped with the Xpower, but not too successfully. The stock atomizer doesn't get hot enough, I don't think. Just wasn't a whole lot going on except gurgling with 2 drops. This could be the design of the bridge in the stock atty. An LR 301/601 atty might change that. I really think this unit was made for it's cartomizers and atty/cartridge, both of which work very well.

I replaced the stock poly fill in one of the cartridges with blue two tone marine filter stuff (not the type "U" ones), the stuff that comes in a huge sheet for $6. Now this thing holds a ton of liquid, easily refilled and lasts a long time.

The Xpower is still a fantastic unit and still I highly recommend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread