Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Twas in another thread, and ECF's search function does NOT make it easy. :grr:

For you, Ms. D........

Condoms Vs. E-Cigs and The Public Health Double Standard | Jonathan Burger | LinkedIn
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/cond...than-burger?trk=hp-feed-article-title-publish

Thanks!!!! I couldn't find that thing to save my life! I thought I had already tweeted it, and looked in my twitter page, but not there either. :-x

NO! Don't go away, crxess! In fact, post pics please. I was reading your post thinking what a brand new vaper would think reading

"ipv-d2...... SX mini M......KS RTS on top...... made for the D2 and the Titanium coil".....

I really wish the Chinese would just name their stuff Lucy, Sam, Sally, George, John, Paul......

That *would* be great. But, they're chinese... they'd probably name them Lee, Fong, Lu, Chow, and Han. :D

Andria

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Ti coils will come in short order. Joye seems to be the first^^^^

Haven't figured out the upload feature or the new forum layout but it looks like this one:
D2 / KS Tank

image_29.jpg

But mine has a Black Delrin Muffler tip sitting in a Crown shaped Delrin insulator. Easier to grip when adjusting the liquid flow.

Fantastic combination when the build turns out right.

Last edited:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Wouldn't THAT make for some interesting conversations at Expo! "Not sure if I prefer Sam on my lucy, or George. Here, here's a condom. screw this George on your Betty and tell me what you think."

You just HAD to stick Betty in there, eh? :facepalm:
;)

So it tiz! Is it me, or do all their colors look a bit translucent? (bless their little hearts.... "washed out")
Love the statement in #5, too, zoiD!

crxess...I'm pretty sure you're a "coil builder"...

Does any tank offer a prebuilt Titanium coil available for sale?

Kat...I agree...I've given up on ECF's "search" function...

I go to Google => type in...site:e-cigarette-forum.com ABC...where ABC is what I'm searching for...

You're my go-to for shopping and now all things XenForo!

Speaking of which.... can anyone help me with this error message?

2015-08-24_213629.png

Kent! Genuine out loud laugh on that one!

Thanks!!!! I couldn't find that thing to save my life! I thought I had already tweeted it, and looked in my twitter page, but not there either. :-x

That *would* be great. But, they're chinese... they'd probably name them Lee, Fong, Lu, Chow, and Han. :D

Andria

I'd be ok with that!!!!

when the build turns out right.

"Uh huh", she mumbled, as her fingernail deftly pierced the foil of her most marvelous, convenient, and super easy (lazy) blister pack... ;)

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
^^^^ NICE! Looks made for each other! ^^^^ How much liquid does that tank hold? Looks copious!

Rascal holds 7ml. and knows how to use it:lol::lol::lol:

"Uh huh", she mumbled, as her fingernail deftly pierced the foil of her most marvelous, convenient, and super easy (lazy) blister pack... ;)

But can they handle 30+ 4.5ml tank fills :w00t:

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.

They put a clock on it, bless their little hearts :wub: I always wanted a mod with a clock. But, I wonder what happens when you change batteries? I seriously want a mod with a clock and this isn't that expensive. Haven't had any interest in temp control up to this point but for the price this thing is on my radar.

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Seems to be a new problem, Kat. Just googled that phrase, and no quick answers came through - just problem reports... :(

I know, Mr. Veep. We've G'd it too, but more non-info than info appeared. I'm able to open the site in Firefox when this occurs.

I'm a dual user!!! :lol:

Fullknight

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2012
Oklahoma
They put a clock on it, bless their little hearts :wub: I always wanted a mod with a clock. But, I wonder what happens when you change batteries? I seriously want a mod with a clock and this isn't that expensive. Haven't had any interest in temp control up to this point but for the price this thing is on my radar.
I got mine about a week ago. It is really nice. It is now my favorite mod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Katdarling

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
I know, Mr. Veep. We've G'd it too, but more non-info than info appeared. I'm able to open the site in Firefox when this occurs.

I'm a dual user!!! :lol:

Yeah, most of what I saw was Google Chrome related. Not being a chrome-dome, I'd not run into that :)

Reactions: Katdarling

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Pre-Orders for FULL KITS are starting to appear that include the Joyetech eVic-VTC Mini MOD + Joyetech eGo ONE mega atomizer (0.2ohm Ni pre-installed) + replacement 0.4ohm Ti atomizer head.

(Cigabuy has all 3 colors...use their Search box to find them...)

But I'm confused as to what the difference is (other than the $5.50) between their $53.99 FULL KIT and their $59.49 FULL KIT???

$53.99

$59.49

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Appears to include the manual?

The 54 one:
Package Contents:
  • 1 x eVic-VTC Mini Mod
  • 1 x eGo ONE Mega VT Atomizer Ni 0.2ohm
  • 1 x eGo ONE CL Coil Ti 0.4ohm
  • 1 x USB Cable
and the 60 one:
Package Contents:
  • 1 x eVic-VTC Mini Mod
  • 1 x eGo One Mega VT Atomizer 0.2ohm
  • 1 x eGo One CL Coil Ti 0.4ohm
  • 1 x USB Cable
  • 1 x User Manual

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Yeah, most of what I saw was Google Chrome related. Not being a chrome-dome, I'd not run into that :)

IF anyone else using Chrome runs across it, here is the fix. I just had the opportunity to use it, but I have no idea if it's a permanent fix, or one that needs to be applied each time.

In your browser url, type: chrome://net-internals/#spdy

At the top, to the far right, click the menu button (little arrow) and select Flush sockets

Refresh the error page and it should be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread