Not open for further replies.

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
Happy Thanksgiving in here :)

Black Friday sales are out for me this year...and there are a few things I really really want !
I'm in the same boat. Can't get a thing until next week...after the sales are over, naturally. I really really wanted a certain mod that had a good coupon off on it...plus I had a $5 gift certificate I could have applied. Alas, however, we are having some plumbing issues in our bathroom, and the money I'd hoped to be able to squander for Black Friday has been sucked into the repair expenses vacuum. Sigh.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I'm in the same boat. Can't get a thing until next week...after the sales are over, naturally. I really really wanted a certain mod that had a good coupon off on it...plus I had a $5 gift certificate I could have applied. Alas, however, we are having some plumbing issues in our bathroom, and the money I'd hoped to be able to squander for Black Friday has been sucked into the repair expenses vacuum. Sigh.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and Mr. Rok, Mrs. Rok.

Please check your messages when you get a minute... [emoji16]

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Ran into this before... :- )

On the link that was given above..

Kanger Kbox Mini 50W Variable Wattage Box Mod VV VW Mod

kbox mini (just the batt box) in the Q&A it says

"
Question::
This is upgraded version with new spring loaded 510 pin? Or its old version with a fixed 510 pin?

Reply:
Hi,Artur!
This item is the latest version with new spring loaded 510 pin.
Thanks for your inquiry.

On the kit (although I haven't looked recently) the same question was asked and answered as in your post. So I'm guessing the kit is fixed and the solo kbox mini is spring loaded. Whether the kit is Kanger and the kbox mini is a clone - not sure other than what both Wayne and Phil has said - directly from Kanger.

Thank you, my Kbox Mini Expert. I guess Kanger is trying to mess with Artur and Rick, eh? ;)

Welp, IF I do get this pretty lil white thang in 10 to 25 days, we shall see what the little pin is doing or not doing. In either case, I have a feeling I'd be happy with it. I'll be KENT KANGER MINI-fied!

I'll have arrived. ;)

upload_2015-11-26_22-3-50.png
etqwql8g.gif

Attachments

• upload_2015-11-26_22-3-34.png
    upload_2015-11-26_22-3-34.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 34

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Thank you, my Kbox Mini Expert. I guess Kanger is trying to mess with Artur and Rick, eh? ;)

Welp, IF I do get this pretty lil white thang in 10 to 25 days, we shall see what the little pin is doing or not doing. In either case, I have a feeling I'd be happy with it. I'll be KENT KANGER MINI-fied!

I'll have arrived. ;)

etqwql8g.gif

LOL!

Klassic.

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
Here's a short video on it. The magnetic thing is odd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty interesting. I do like the look and the "enclosed" tank thing. I remember Innokin did the magnetic tank attachment thing before. No idea if it worked well or not. They stopped doing it so....hmmm. Only thing that bugs me is that tank is so small.

gandymarsh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
WI, USA
Hmmm....good point.
I still think it's cool. The tank probably takes the 1.5 coils so it might be set at 12-15 watts which is fine. At $32.50 for the mod and tank it's a good price. I've always liked the side by side mods.

It would fit nicely in my carpenter pant's leg pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread