Not open for further replies.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Punisher, hands down...

Thanx for the recommendation Shawn...

I ended up doing a little searching on Vapecrawler and found...

sigelei Mini Book...22mm x 39.5mm x 85mm = 73,865mm³

Dovpo Punisher 80W...25mm x 43mm x 91mm = 97,825mm³

However...I recently scored a Pico from FT for $23.23 (on a 15% OFF sale)...and LOVE it...

Pico...23.2mm x 45.2mm x 70.6mm = 74,034mm³

So...decided on the next FT sale I'm just going to get a couple more Pico's...:headbang:

[EDIT...gandymarsh...saw your post with the dimensions just seconds before I went to post this...Thanx!!!]

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Thanx for the recommendation Shawn...

I ended up doing a little searching on Vapecrawler and found...

sigelei Mini Book...22mm x 39.5mm x 85mm = 73,865mm³

Dovpo Punisher 80W...25mm x 43mm x 91mm = 97,825mm³

However...I recently scored a Pico from FT for $23.23 (on a 15% OFF sale)...and LOVE it...

Pico...23.2mm x 45.2mm x 70.6mm = 74,034mm³

So...decided on the next FT sale I'm just going to get a couple more Pico's...:headbang:

[EDIT...gandymarsh...saw your post with the dimensions just seconds before I went to post this...Thanx!!!]

It was seriously less a question of size, for me. The Sig Book (and several other Sig mods) were poorly thought out attempts to cash in on an unsuspecting audience with what used to be a good name. IMO, Sig hasn't mad a decent product since the 150TC (and I ain't terribly sure about that one). Dovpo, on the other hand, had a string of bad mods, and had something to prove about the time the Punishes came out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

yepper, the Presa surprised me also - love the ANY GRASP works...

but this is what seems to be in my hand most, as of late
View attachment 558557

it is same size as presa 75

:evil:
Right now, I would recommend Samsung 30Q. There have been reports of fake LG HG2 and LG HE2 batteries on the market.

I am running LG HG2, but I got 'em before the scare.
Thanks for the warning, they were still on the recommended list when I checked on this forum and I have not seen anything about it yet but I will go with the Samsung. I got some LG HGE from IMR so hopefully they are authentic.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Thanks for the warning, they were still on the recommended list when I checked on this forum and I have not seen anything about it yet but I will go with the Samsung. I got some LG HGE from IMR so hopefully they are authentic.

Orbtronic or Ilumn are both reputable sites that I trust implicitly. They're the only place I'd recommend getting them from, and I wouldn't hesitate either.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
@Shawn Hoefer I wanted to thank you for help on the Smoant Knight :) Thank you!
I got it and gave it to my son today and so far he really likes it! He says he doesn't mind the weight at all, loves the size design, how it feels in his hand and the fact the tank also takes the kanger coils. I just need to figure out for him how to move the 510 deck tomorrow, he wants the air holes adjusted to the sides instead of front to back on the tank when it is seated.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
@Shawn Hoefer I wanted to thank you for help on the Smoant Knight :) Thank you!
I got it and gave it to my son today and so far he really likes it! He says he doesn't mind the weight at all, loves the size design, how it feels in his hand and the fact the tank also takes the kanger coils. I just need to figure out for him how to move the 510 deck tomorrow, he wants the air holes adjusted to the sides instead of front to back on the tank when it is seated.
Find a 1.5 mm hex key and loosen the set screw in the deck. Rotate the deck a quarter turn, then tighten the set screw. Repeat the process until the air holes are where you want them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread