Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I don't know anything about it, or if it has color options, but I saw the title of the video & thought of you @Katdarling!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darn it! Looked up the specs, built in 18650.

You see me as an Elfin, dear one? LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cute, but no (e) cigar, lovie dove. I did like the video tho, so thank you! Nothing like a guy reviewing something of which he cannot recall the name. :facepalm:

(1:10)

Plus, please, somebody explain this to me. Why do some people vape like they're taking a breath to dive to the bottom of the ocean? :confused:

upload_2016-8-28_18-39-38.png

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Plus, please, somebody explain this to me. Why do some people vape like they're taking a breath to dive to the bottom of the ocean? :confused:

upload_2016-8-28_18-39-38-png.594115

They're in a hurry?

Maybe they're lung hitters from the dark side?

Maybe it's not a mod, but a flask??

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Ok, results are in....

IMG_20160829_092542230.jpg

The VFL is just a touch taller than the eVic VTC Mini/VTwo. The curvature is nice for right-handed vaping. Not so much for lefties. Weight is basically the same. Pearly White is pretty.

:thumbs:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Glad you have all your duckies in a row, dahlink cara amour. Wee wee!

Do you by chance have a Rolo? (please don't tell me to go fish)

:)
upload_2016-8-29_13-45-59.jpeg

No Rolo. And I'm not buying any more mods for another year or so. :D

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Kat...I have all 3 of 'em...

But...if I had none...and decided to buy one a month (to spread out the cost) over 4 months...I'd go...

1st month...Presa...

2nd month...another Presa...

3rd month...Pico...

4th month...VF Lite...

Presa is nice. Ugly, but nice. :lol:

Pico? Too short. :facepalm:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Funny, I'd go VF lite, presa, pico.

I like all 3 but the pico still feels cheap to me. My black presa works great but hasn't held up well to the strains of my purse & lifestyle. The lite feels sturdy (might be because it is heavier, it's about the same weight as the Rolo) and hasn't scratched or dinged in the throes of my purse.

So sorry about your Presa, Poke! I have the silver Presa and it's holding up nicely. But I have a purse with an inside pocket and the mod always stays in the pocket. Period. My favorite O&A mod is still my old 30W iStick. :blush:

Looking for a new purse with a single outside pocket for a mod...

Pico is the only mod I won't take out with me. I'm afraid of a catastrophic leak into the battery compartment. I really think that cap on top is a bad design. :2c:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Just picked up a Vaporesso Target Mini from VapeNW. The mod only for $22.82 shipped. They have a Labor Day Sale starting today (thanks @salemgold), 20% off mods and tanks with coupon code 20%offLaborday, 30% off juice with coupon code 30%offJuice.

Go away. Just go away.... :lol: :facepalm:

Is it even smaller than the Pico?

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Regarding the PIco battery cap. If you're concerned about leaking, and have some spare 22 mm tank o-rings (like KF spares), they'll fit the battery cap nicely. I did try it for fit, but don't have leaking problems with any of my KFs, so didn't leave it on.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Regarding the PIco battery cap. If you're concerned about leaking, and have some spare 22 mm tank o-rings (like KF spares), they'll fit the battery cap nicely. I did try it for fit, but don't have leaking problems with any of my KFs, so didn't leave it on.

Thanks. I get an occasional leak when 1) it's really hot outside, 2) the mod becomes horizontal for some reason, 3) the liquid level in the tank gets low. So I'm trying to be careful.

Last edited:

gandymarsh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
WI, USA
Go away. Just go away.... :lol: :facepalm:

Is it even smaller than the Pico?
:p

Way smaller. It's Nugget or COV Mini Volt sized.

526a1bb98f04a8cb59eb0bd291782121.jpg

Built in battery though and the USB port is on the bottom.

I haven't got it yet but I bought it as a replacement for my 1100 mah Ego One. A true clandestine mod that fits in my carpenter pants side leg pocket.

Last edited:

gandymarsh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
WI, USA
I don't need another mod, I don't need....
girl_impossible.gif

Me either. I told myself not to buy anymore then I bought 2 iStick 30w from the classies, a Subox Mini kit from Sweet Vapes and now the Vaporesso. I talk to myself a lot but I never listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread