Not open for further replies.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
In general the elex will last longer than the battery. Lots longer.

That's what I thought, thanks.

I'm already thinking about how to best store my extra mods long term. Right now I just stick them in heavy ziplock bags and add a few desiccant packs to keep them dry. Our friend Roxynoodle uses her vaccuum sealer, but I don't own one, yet. I may have to get one, eventually, if the FDA (and Sacramento) win. :facepalm:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal

Keep 'em dry. :)

I prefer these over paper napkins:

s-l225.jpg

Reactions: Delilah718

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
O.k. Day 2 wif da new VFL. @Katdarling, like your love affair with Fred, I'm pretty enamored with my newest acquisition. Even though it's about the same size as the eVic VTC Mini, it feels smaller - must be the curves :blink:

Really likin' my Smooth Operator..........

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
That's what I thought, thanks.

I'm already thinking about how to best store my extra mods long term. Right now I just stick them in heavy ziplock bags and add a few desiccant packs to keep them dry. Our friend Roxynoodle uses her vaccuum sealer, but I don't own one, yet. I may have to get one, eventually, if the FDA (and Sacramento) win. :facepalm:

I don't have a vacuum sealer either so that's what I have been doing. Bought a bunch of those silica packets amd will buy more as necessary.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
O.k. Day 2 wif da new VFL. @Katdarling, like your love affair with Fred, I'm pretty enamored with my newest acquisition.
Even though it's about the same size as the eVic VTC Mini, it feels smaller - must be the curves :blink:

Really likin' my Smooth Operator..........

kinda like a fine watch or an upper end pocket knife
it feels put together very well...

upload_2016-8-30_14-2-0.png

a stainless one would be nice, but I ain't complainin' ... :cool:

upload_2016-8-30_14-22-38.png

:evil:

Last edited:

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
I like the open window concept of the eGo ONE V2. I had my Pearly White V1 atop my Pearly White VF Lite yesterday. Today's a Melo III Mini. I was rocking a Ti coil almost two full days with the LG HG2 (Tootsie Roll) battery!!!!!!!!!!!

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
and I'd like to report , due to circumstances beyond my control :oops: :facepalm:

a " hearty " slam to the ceramic tile floor of the glassy version 2 eGo ONE resulted in NO BREAKAGE :shock:

I could not believe it, no damage after a violent impact (maybe more than once) :blush:

that darn VF Stout is an ODD shape and slick :cry: (it seems tuff too)

upload_2016-8-31_10-2-12.png

:evil:

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I grab my TM with Serpent Mini almost every time I go out for less than a couple of hours.

Just picked up a Vaporesso Target Mini from VapeNW. The mod only for $22.82 shipped. They have a Labor Day Sale starting today (thanks @salemgold), 20% off mods and tanks with coupon code 20%offLaborday, 30% off juice with coupon code 30%offJuice.

KTMR...I agree...the perfect out and about Micro-Mod...(although I sometimes "lose it" in my jacket pocket)...

I have 2 TM's (one of itch color) and love them...

But...gandy...you just forced me to get 2 more...:shock:

Target Mini...$24.99...code 20%offLaborday => $19.99

Target Mini Kit $24.99 by Vaporesso

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread