DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Cool for 15 mintues after first fill

Cool? From? A fill? Are yer fills hots? :rolleyes: Ummm......... oookay.

The usage frequency can’t be too high. Have a rest for every 3-6 seconds!

As in lie down? Lean back on the chair with eyes closed? Go into Child's Pose? WHAT.

Constant and fast usage of the atomizer may damage the atomization core

AttIEs have abs?

The atomization core can’t be washed. It won’t be damaged only if it is the e-liquild that is injected into the atomization core.

<head tilt> (note to self: do not fill tank with Dawn)

Dismantle by yourself is not permitted.

[emoji38] [emoji23] [emoji38]

PLEASE don't tell them I dismantled all by myself, ok?????? :D
Be careful because you could go blind...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I am not a fan of the Subox Mini... dunno why...

My favorite single battery mod is the Asmodus Stride VR. 80 watts, TC everything, and very good looking to boot...

VR Stride VR80W TC Box Mod | Vaping Devices

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Just want to let you know I love my VR Stride 80. It's one of my favorites. It looks great, is comfy in the hand, and works like a dream. Thank you for the recommendation.

Have you tried it in temp control mode?

I bought mine at bevapehappy.com, but they are out of stock. If you want another one, I found them at Vaporleaf for $65.

VR-80 Stride Denver

I'll buy more of them if they're still in stock when I am ready to buy mods again. My vape budget is going towards attys right now.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Just want to let you know I love my VR Stride 80. It's one of my favorites. It looks great, is comfy in the hand, and works like a dream. Thank you for the recommendation.

I bought mine at bevapehappy.com, but they are out of stock. If you want another one, I found them at Vaporleaf for $65.

VR-80 Stride Denver

I'll buy more of them if they're still in stock when I am ready to buy mods again. My vape budget is going towards attys right now.
I run it in SS TC all the time...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Reactions: DPLongo22

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Cool for 15 mintues after first fill

Cool? From? A fill? Are yer fills hots? :rolleyes: Ummm......... oookay.

The usage frequency can’t be too high. Have a rest for every 3-6 seconds!

As in lie down? Lean back on the chair with eyes closed? Go into Child's Pose? WHAT.

Constant and fast usage of the atomizer may damage the atomization core

AttIEs have abs?

The atomization core can’t be washed. It won’t be damaged only if it is the e-liquild that is injected into the atomization core.

<head tilt> (note to self: do not fill tank with Dawn)

Dismantle by yourself is not permitted.

:lol: :laugh: :lol:

PLEASE don't tell them I dismantled all by myself, ok?????? :D

Hahaha... your comments were on point, and hilarious! :)

Reactions: Katdarling

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD

VR-80 Stride Denver

After seeing this mod posted in this thread, I got the limited edition Stride 80 CKS with gold accents. It is gorgeous and the vape is awesome. Love this mod with the gold Merlin Mini. Great combination! :thumb:

I also got the AL85 which is about the same size as the Pico but takes larger diameter tanks. Right now I have it paired with the Baby Beast tank. So far so good!

CKS and AL85.jpg
Just had to share my two new additions. In keeping with the thread, the AL85 could be classified as “itty bitty” ;)

(sorry for the poor quality of this pic)

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
After seeing this mod posted in this thread, I got the limited edition Stride 80 CKS with gold accents. It is gorgeous and the vape is awesome. Love this mod with the gold Merlin Mini. Great combination! :thumb:

I also got the AL85 which is about the same size as the Pico but takes larger diameter tanks. Right now I have it paired with the Baby Beast tank. So far so good!

View attachment 643293
Just had to share my two new additions. In keeping with the thread, the AL85 could be classified as “itty bitty” ;)

(sorry for the poor quality of this pic)

Very nice! I am glad to hear you like it and the AL85 too. I love my Picos, but it would be nice to have more versatility with the tank sizes.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

Wow, JoAnn! That Stride is REALLY pretty! 'Grats!

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread