Little itty bitty mods under $100.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I think this is (was) one of @pufZeppelin 's favorite mods...

eleaf istick 60W TC Starter Kit $22-$23

The Eleaf iStick 60W TC Starter Kit includes the iStick 60 device, the Melo 2 atomizer, 1x Kanthal 0.3 ohm coil head, 1x titanium (Ti) coil head, 1x nickel (Ni200) coil head, and colored tank o-rings.

For a limited time only, the Eleaf iStick 60W TC Starter Kit is now on sale in Silver for only $22.00! The Black color is also available for only $23.00! No coupon code required! Free shipping applies to US orders over $49!

Eleaf iStick 60W TC Starter Kit

[ I have not dealt with EightVape...but they appear to have noninvasive/hassle-free Age Verification...

Vendor Age Verification Procedure List ]

Last edited:

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
I think this is (was) one of @pufZeppelin 's favorite Mods...
Eleaf iStick 60W TC Starter Kit $22-$23
The Eleaf iStick 60W TC Starter Kit includes the iStick 60 device, the Melo 2 atomizer, 1x Kanthal 0.3 ohm coil head, 1x titanium (Ti) coil head, 1x nickel (Ni200) coil head, and colored tank O-rings.
For a limited time only, the Eleaf iStick 60W TC Starter Kit is now on sale in Silver for only $22.00! The Black color is also available for only $23.00! No coupon code required! Free shipping applies to US orders over $49!
Eleaf iStick 60W TC Starter Kit
[ I have not dealt with EightVape...but they appear to have noninvasive/hassle-free Age Verification...
Vendor Age Verification Procedure List ]

yepper, BEST MOD EVER :D :thumbs: :2c: :headbang:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Not THAT klose! :lol:

tommy.gif

Reactions: Katdarling

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I'm still pretty tweaked about the Jac thingamajig. Thinking seriously about pulling the trigger on two.

I've seen the thumbs-down stuff, but as much as we both like the VT75 Nanos, that one may be as close to perfection as we'll ever see. It's personal, this vaping thing.

Decisions, decisions...(a vaper's lament).

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
I'm still pretty tweaked about the Jac thingamajig. Thinking seriously about pulling the trigger on two.

I've seen the thumbs-down stuff, but as much as we both like the VT75 Nanos, that one may be as close to perfection as we'll ever see. It's personal, this vaping thing.

Decisions, decisions...(a vaper's lament).

Is that the newest Hcigar 75 watt if so i really like the looks of it and hopefully they will eventually make it in the nano size although have more mods than i will ever need that looks really nice and would purchase it.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Is that the newest Hcigar 75 watt if so i really like the looks of it and hopefully they will eventually make it in the nano size although have more mods than i will ever need that looks really nice and would purchase it.

In a heartbeat (me too). The current one is too big for my tastes though.

I'm talking now about the one Jim(dash) posted a while back. The more I see, the more I like. Quality build, DNA75, and tiny. It would go great with our beloved Egg Roll tanks.

This one:
SERIES-B DNA 75W (Device Only) - (USA)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Looks to be pretty heavy, DP.

78 pounds.

LOL!!!!!!!

It's exactly the same weight as the VT75n. For me, it's a light carry.

Actually, it's the lightest O&A 18650 mod that I own. I carry two without blinking.

The Jac is no-plastic though, which is a huge step up from the nano. Personal preferences and all that, Mr. Ock. ;)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I've been keeping my eye on the Vaporesso Tarot NANO for awhile...

Its Omni chip...with Smart Variable Wattage (Smart VW), Constant Curve of Wattage (CCW) and Constant Curve of Temperature (CCT)...sounds interesting...

But I've held off scoring one because of its built-in 2500mAh battery...

Now...they have the Vaporesso Tarot MINI...

The Tarot Mini is a single-cell 18650 80W box that looks like a stretched version of the Nano. The Mini is taller than the Nano, to accommodate the 18650 battery, but otherwise dimensionally the same...(ie. same depth {22.5mm} and width {38mm})...Mini 93mm tall, Nano 69mm tall...

The Mini has the same Omni chip as the Nano. This allows a slew of vaping modes, including Smart VW, Temperature Control (TC) with Ni/Ti/SS, Bypass, CCW and CCT.

[So far...only Kits (with the Veco Tank) seem to be available. But I'd guess the Mod by itself will eventually be sold???]

Vape Kits | Tarot Mini Kit | Vaporesso

Vapecrawler

EDIT: Just noticed that the NANO page has a much better description of what the Omni chip does...

Vape Batteries & Mods | Tarot Nano Vape Mod | Vaporeso

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread