Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    I've been keeping my eye on the vaporesso Tarot NANO for awhile...

Its Omni chip...with Smart Variable Wattage (Smart VW), Constant Curve of Wattage (CCW) and Constant Curve of Temperature (CCT)...sounds interesting...

But I've held off scoring one because of its built-in 2500mAh battery...

Now...they have the vaporesso Tarot MINI...

The Tarot Mini is a single-cell 18650 80W box that looks like a stretched version of the Nano. The Mini is taller than the Nano, to accommodate the 18650 battery, but otherwise dimensionally the same...(ie. same depth {22.5mm} and width {38mm})...Mini 93mm tall, Nano 69mm tall...

The Mini has the same Omni chip as the Nano. This allows a slew of vaping modes, including Smart VW, Temperature Control (TC) with Ni/Ti/SS, Bypass, CCW and CCT.

[So far...only Kits (with the Veco Tank) seem to be available. But I'd guess the Mod by itself will eventually be sold???]

Vape Kits | Tarot Mini Kit | Vaporesso

Vapecrawler

EDIT: Just noticed that the NANO page has a much better description of what the Omni chip does...

Vape Batteries & Mods | Tarot Nano Vape Mod | Vaporeso

Phil reviewed the nano and said the temp control is unstable, that stopped my purchase.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    This one oh yes in a nano size would definitely purchase that one.
    qQ4iAhH.jpg
    I must have this stunning beast. :D

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    I'm still pretty tweaked about the Jac thingamajig. Thinking seriously about pulling the trigger on two.

I've seen the thumbs-down stuff, but as much as we both like the VT75 Nanos, that one may be as close to perfection as we'll ever see. It's personal, this vaping thing.

Decisions, decisions...(a vaper's lament).

Pull it, bay'bee. Just do it. ;)

Looks to be pretty heavy, DP.

78 pounds.

dollahs. D'Ock!

And it's €89.99 for us in the EU, or $98.43 US. Hmph! Very annoying.

Sorry, tazzle! That IS odd. We don't usually get the better buy. You'll be next, I'm sure. Are you also diggin' the Jac?

I must have this stunning beast. :D

You and me and a ton of us both...... as soon as it hits in mini size. :thumbs:

Meanwhile.... another day, another mod, and my heart is starting to pound over the Jac. Toooooo sexy for my tank, too sexy for my tank.......

C-MASXZUwAE2R60.jpg

tazzle

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    Athens, Greece
    Sorry, tazzle! That IS odd. We don't usually get the better buy. You'll be next, I'm sure. Are you also diggin' the Jac?

I was diggin the Jac! I was considering it for a last hurrah before regs next month. Instead, I picked up the other thing I've been digging:

6JZSAF8.jpg

I had my eye on this for a long time, and comes in under $100 at FT (with coupon code MAP) and less than Jac's EU price, but it was not in stock yet, and I've had bad luck ordering items they say will be in on X date. But I checked again last night after looking at the Jac, and it now says "Ships next day" so I pulled that trigger. Hopefully it will make it through customs if ordered/stamped before May 20!

tazzle

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    Athens, Greece
    There was a phasing in period for most countries:

"Although Article 20 began to be implemented in May 2016, some countries adopted the 'grandfather clause' which means the regulations are phased in, to help vape businesses transition smoothly. The UK implementation has allowed for two grandfather dates. One allowing current products to be made up to Nov 2016, and the other allowing them to be sold through to May 2017."
    "Tristan runs UK-based vape business Spiritus Vapes, and while he believes the grandfather dates were helpful, he has concerns for the future. 'We’re a reseller of US products and realistically, most of them are going to exit the EU market rather than go through TPD registration.' Echoing the worries of many people in the vape industry, he says 'As it stands we’re ok but May 21st 2017 will see almost every product we have on our site disappear overnight.'"

From here.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Pull it, bay'bee. Just do it. ;)

WOW! GREAT shot. Definitely pullin' it now.

Bonus is that I filled cart yesterday, and they sent a 10% coupon to provide some additional incentive for us to complete the purchase. These will be nice "tuxedos" for those times when the Nanos aren't quite formal enough. :cool:

At a discount even! ;)

I was diggin the Jac! I was considering it for a last hurrah before regs next month. Instead, I picked up the other thing I've been digging:

6JZSAF8.jpg

I had my eye on this for a long time, and comes in under $100 at FT (with coupon code MAP) and less than Jac's EU price, but it was not in stock yet, and I've had bad luck ordering items they say will be in on X date. But I checked again last night after looking at the Jac, and it now says "Ships next day" so I pulled that trigger. Hopefully it will make it through customs if ordered/stamped before May 20!

Pretty sweet THAT too. :thumb:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia

6JZSAF8.jpg

S'weet and P'tite!

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015

I'm not sure. I got the information below from the Asmodus site, but it doesn't provide height.

The Mini Minikin 50W Complete Kit is a full kit (mod, tank, and battery) that features never before seen asMODus products, all in one package. The Minikin Mini 50W, Ohmlette Sub Ohm Tank, and an Efest 18500 sized battery are all included in this kit.

The Minikin 50W is a petite box mod that accommodates a single 18500 sized battery (included in this kit) and features a two tone body style for a unique look.

The Mini Minikin is powered by a GX-50-HF chip that features power saving capabilities as well as a"flavor taste" boosting mode. The GX-50-HF chip has an efficiency rating of 97%.

The Minikin 50W Kit is topped with the all new Ohmlette Sub Ohm Tank! The Ohmlette features two different coil options, both which provide great clouds with lower wattage making it the perfect companion for the Mini Minikin.

The Minikin 50W Kit will include an Efest 18500 sized battery so you can vape right out of the box!

0.6 ohm coil recommended wattage range: 30 - 70 watts
    0.9 ohm coil recommended wattage range: 25 - 40 watts

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 6, 2013
    Florida, SW
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread