Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
The Vapcige SD Nano 60W surfaced on FT today. Looks interesting at 74mm tall with an 18650. Will look out for reviews on this one.
Although it doesn't say so on FT, that is apparently a DNA60 device. Interesting...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Latest addition another dna nano bough at 10% off during sale at FT when they had run that special which is not very often it seems.
The Dna nano's are my daily use mods , this one chrome or silver very shiny and probably a fingerprint magnet but at my age do not care as they are dependable.
Plus i can have fun in the sun reflecting it at wife on patio one day when i decide to start using it.
dna-nano-mod-jpg-jpg.674401

stylemessiah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2015
Sydney, Australia
Got my ePetite today...yesterday the Ebony panels arrived (i couldnt get a silver with wood panels from anywhere, theyre getting scarce, had to make do with silver/black carbon fibre and order some Ebony panels from vapegeek.co.uk...AUD$44 later...)

Changed the internal resistance from 0.003 to 0.011 as per DJLSB's test info and all workies. Of course being me and hating preheat, thats the 2nd thing i changed...to off.

Little shorter, deeper, same width as my beloved TreeBox

hJsRlL3.jpg

All was good, when i attached the wood...

DXdBhg9.jpg

Serpent SMM on board...all goodness

A certain friend hasnt gotten to create custom resin panels for this one like she has for others with ePetites, because im a wood man :)

stylemessiah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2015
Sydney, Australia
The Vapcige SD Nano 60W surfaced on FT today. Looks interesting at 74mm tall with an 18650. Will look out for reviews on this one.

Id wait for a review too having seen some vapecige gear with less than great machining/qc, i almost went for the vapecige sd75c until read about the battery cover shorting/heating up and the rough as guts 510...only under consideration because it was the only non-fugly DNA75C around and i was looking for a DNA75C, so glad i gave up on the DNA75C and ePetited...

Dubminer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
Got my ePetite today...yesterday the Ebony panels arrived (i couldnt get a silver with wood panels from anywhere, theyre getting scarce, had to make do with silver/black carbon fibre and order some Ebony panels from vapegeek.co.uk...AUD$44 later...)

Changed the internal resistance from 0.003 to 0.011 as per DJLSB's test info and all workies. Of course being me and hating preheat, thats the 2nd thing i changed...to off.

Little shorter, deeper, same width as my beloved TreeBox

hJsRlL3.jpg

All was good, when i attached the wood...

DXdBhg9.jpg

Serpent SMM on board...all goodness

A certain friend hasnt gotten to create custom resin panels for this one like she has for others with ePetites, because im a wood man :)
I just got a silver Epetite with ebony wood panels from Elegomall.

stylemessiah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2015
Sydney, Australia
I just got a silver Epetite with ebony wood panels from Elegomall.

Hehe they must have just restocked, because thats where i got my silver/carbon from. I did get a PM from their rep on my home forum a few days after i bought the silver/carbon (which i sent days before i bought it to ask about restock on wood panels) to say they *might* get new stock in at the end of the month/early august. You did well! I couldnt wait :)

Its not all bad, i have a spare set of panels...

Dubminer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
Hehe they must have just restocked, because thats where i got my silver/carbon from. I did get a PM from their rep on my home forum a few days after i bought the silver/carbon (which i sent days before i bought it to ask about restock on wood panels) to say they *might* get new stock in at the end of the month/early august. You did well! I couldnt wait :)

Its not all bad, i have a spare set of panels...
I also bought some spare Silver carbon fiber panels.It is great that you can change the look.I really like this mod.

Reactions: DPLongo22

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Last edited:

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Clearance $20.99: Joyetech eVic Basic 40W TC Starter Kit
Joyetech eVic Basic 40W TC Starter Kit | Vape Kits
Clearance $24.99: Joyetech eVic Basic 60W TC Starter Kit
adds the extremely useful Preheat functionality while upping the wattage range to 60W and brings the new textured Wrinkle finishes.

Joyetech eVic Basic 60W TC Starter Kit | Vape Kits

coupon code “deals10” at checkout to save an additional 10%, making it just $18.89 total. Need more than 40 watts? You could also use the same coupon code to pick up the 60W version for $22.49.

Every order includes a free Chubby Gorilla Unicorn bottle; shipping is free on orders over $49.

Use Coupon Code: deals10

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread