Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Hi Cedric!

It's sad you have a difficult time getting the juices you like, but maybe that means you should try more? :) One must always try juice - juice - juice! More juice! More toys!

welcome81.gif

Welcome to your new home!

disco_ball2.gif
Confused.gif

pretty...shiny...pretty...shiny...

All major credit cards accepted, but sadly not PalPay

AgentAnia

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Orbiting Sirius B
Bonjour, Cedric, et bienvenu a ECF! Vous n'etes plus perdu parce que vous nous avez trouve! (Hello, Cedric, and welcome to ECF. You're no longer lost because you've found us!) (Sorry I don't have accents on my keyboard.)

In case you haven't found it yet, we have a French-speaking forum here: Français

About juice: Are you able to order from US vendors and have it shipped? i.e. Is it legal? (I'm sure shipping costs would be high, however. :()

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Until you have posted 5 times in the New Member's forum (no spamming for post counts, either!), you're stuck in New Members. After that you'll be able to wander elsewhere on ECF. Bear in mind, once you hit 5 posts, there's still magic that has to happen in the background. Generally, the servers will update user accounts within an hour of you hitting the mark.

For more information on posting and what you can do, feel free to check out this post: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...262-new-members-how-many-posts-do-i-need.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread