Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicshalls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Houston, TX
Of course now that our beloved provape has closed their doors I have need for repair. The red oring on my wife's radius broke today. Her answer was to start smoking again even though she has many other provari. Does anyone have a fix for this or do I need to send it to the person provape listed on the website?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Vicshalls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Houston, TX
Great thank you for that. I will let you know for sure. Saw that picture of how to put them on but I don't have one of those tools so will have to figure something out. But at least it is a bag of 75 so I will have plenty to screw up with. Lol

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
That snazzy tool (which I may or may not have, since I inherited a few tools from lost and missed family members) would be helpful, based on the pics. But, I wouldn't be surprised if you couldn't just push it on.

It's nice to know how many friends out there have 10,000 years worth of these o-rings and are willing to share.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
That snazzy tool (which I may or may not have, since I inherited a few tools from lost and missed family members) would be helpful, based on the pics. But, I wouldn't be surprised if you couldn't just push it on.

It's nice to know how many friends out there have 10,000 years worth of these o-rings and are willing to share.
I think... That just pushing the oring on will cause the center pin to be pushed down

and the tool is used to maintain the center pin height

so the oring will fit underneath the lip of the center pin.

?!?, Jim

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I am staring at 200 of these rings (black) as I type. My wife thought it was 1 ring for $3 so she thought she would be nice and buy me 2 rings. Yup... She bought me 2 X 100 packs.

I have no problem slapping 5-10 of these in an envelope and shipping them to any Provari user in need that lives in North America on me.

I have a bunch of P3 connector Provaris and in a year I have changed a grand total of ZERO rings. I honestly don't think I will need 200 unless I live another 300 years.

Just PM me if anyone needs a hook up.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I think... That just pushing the oring on will cause the center pin to be pushed down

and the tool is used to maintain the center pin height

so the oring will fit underneath the lip of the center pin.

?!?, Jim
That's a good point. I've never had to replace one, so hadn't considered that it was holding up the center pin. That makes sense, as I thought it through.
I'll have to look through my tool bin and see if I have one of those tools, just in case.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I am staring at 200 of these rings (black) as I type. My wife thought it was 1 ring for $3 so she thought she would be nice and buy me 2 rings. Yup... She bought me 2 X 100 packs.

I have no problem slapping 5-10 of these in an envelope and shipping them to any Provari user in need that lives in North America on me.

I have a bunch of P3 connector Provaris and in a year I have changed a grand total of ZERO rings. I honestly don't think I will need 200 unless I live another 300 years.

Just PM me if anyone needs a hook up.
That's funny.
I don't have a need now, but may PM you just in case.

Ca Ike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2014
Cali
Great thank you for that. I will let you know for sure. Saw that picture of how to put them on but I don't have one of those tools so will have to figure something out. But at least it is a bag of 75 so I will have plenty to screw up with. Lol

That tool is a simple pair of snap ring pliers.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
That's funny.
I don't have a need now, but may PM you just in case.
Seriously, not a problem.

PM me your addy and I will mail you a bunch. I would be surprised if I used 10 in the next decade let alone 200!

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
This is like when those of us that use Rayon, bought a big box of Sally's Rayon. :)
No kidding! LOL.

Anyone wants o-rings AND rayon, lemme know. I only have 490 feet of Sally's, so act fast! ;)

I also bought a bunch of Native Wicks Platinum cotton from Lightning Vapes as they have an amazing deal (100ft of wire and Native Wicks or Cotton Bacon cotton both for $5-6). 6-7 packages of that should last me a a bunch of years too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread