loathing my protanks....what do yall use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its pretty easy...lots of basic youtube videos around to help. Just wait...when you get your confidence up you can then try a kayfun. The IGO W is what I started on. Now its....Tridents and an Atomic....The Atomic is a great next step also. You'll do fine!
Exactly! I started with a Mini Protank 2 on an eGo C-Twist, and when I realized that I wanted to take things to the next level (about two weeks in), I just started watching a bunch of YouTube videos about how to build. You can really learn a lot just by watching others, and the act of building is itself pretty simple. I feel the real learning curve comes in when you start dealing with battery draw/amperage and the various safety concerns related to mechanical mods.

Some (almost all) of these issues can be avoided by going with a regulated DNA20/30 mod (if budget allows). That's the route I went, and it has been awesome. But don't be afraid to get in there and build! It's like a whole different world compared to clearomizers/cartomizers, and if you're like me, those Protanks will start gathering dust real quick...

Last edited:

DJ Colonel Corn

The Vapor Ninja
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    Hey guys.

Personally after trying Aerotank Mega, Protank 3, Vivi Nova, and Iclear30 , I can say :

The Aspire Nautilus is a tank compared to honda pass cars.

The Nautilus is solid construction, easy to use, glass, holds 5ml, and doesn't leak.

Loving mine. Got it on either my eGo v3 battery or my spinner 2 1600mAh multi .

Hope this helps !

:vapor:-DJ Colonel Corn-:vapor:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread