• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Local Georgia Suppliers and Stores. Please Sticky

Status
Not open for further replies.
vape 911
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Vape911
Marietta, GA 30066
Phone: 404-994-7770
Pick-ups: Yes
Storefront: Yes
Email: info@vape911.com

My go to store. Open 7 days a week. A ton of flavors and multiple tasting stations. They can also custom blend. My co-worker liked the Sweet Tart and had them add menthol to it (she likes it, menthol is not my thing).

Cavediver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Buford, Ga
New vape store on Jimmy Carter just west of 85.

V8Pbar
Facebook:
Location:5865 Jimmy Carter Blvd, Suite 118 Norcross, Ga 30071
Phone: 770-256-9954
Pick-ups: Yes
Storefront: Yes
Email:

Nice place, some good in-house flavors and a couple of premium lines (Poet & The Vaping Rabbit). I met one of the owners and their mixologist, , seemed to know their stuff.

goldenticket

Sep 7, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Has anyone checked out BigBangEcigs? Extremely knowledgeable guys. You can order online and go pick it up from the store plus you can just walk in. They have a variety of mods and in house juices which are pretty damn good. They have two locations: Sandy Springs area and one they just opened recently in Alpharetta. Had some big release party for an exclusive e-juice tonight and the house was PACKED. Check them out:

https://bombsauceeliquid.com

BearCWY

Sep 10, 2013
Monroe GA, USA
Don't know if anyone has posted this yet or not. Just found a new Vape Store in Loganville GA called Ragin' Vapors. Off 78 Hwy next to Quicktrip. Great place to sample e-juice and pick up stuff, I got a couple of carto tanks and 3 e-juices. Watermelon, Cotton Candy, and whiskey & Coke. The watermelon is my favorite thus far. So all those close enough by drop in and check them out.

peterrr

May 8, 2013
SAN JOSE, CA

LeeW

Nov 4, 2013
Georgia, usa
Awesome vape shop opened on 4/14/2014 in Monroe ga, Walton county. A great selection of ejuices including Mr.E-liquid, several mecs, regulated devices, all kinds of clearomizers & coils, and other delivery systems including the kayfun 3.1 which I love! I would highly recomend a stop in if you are in the area, great staff & you can play a round of darts with the owner if its not packed!

Details;
https://www.facebook.com/steamhousevaporsllc

Steamhouse Vapors
500 Great Oaks Dr. Suite 5
Monroe, Georgia 30655
(404) 397-2926
Hours
Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm

Penn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
In the wilderness
Awesome vape shop opened on 4/14/2014 in Monroe ga, Walton county. A great selection of ejuices including Mr.E-liquid, several mecs, regulated devices, all kinds of clearomizers & coils, and other delivery systems including the kayfun 3.1 which I love! I would highly recomend a stop in if you are in the area, great staff & you can play a round of darts with the owner if its not packed!

Details;
https://www.facebook.com/steamhousevaporsllc

Steamhouse Vapors
500 Great Oaks Dr. Suite 5
Monroe, Georgia 30655
(404) 397-2926
Hours
Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm

Good meeting you there Lee. This is a shop that shows a lot of promise for being among the better in the ATL metro. Might even be good enough to bring people in from Athens but I haven't been to the shop there yet.

For those familiar with Monroe, it is next to the Sears outlet on 138 (the plaza next to Checkers).

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Good meeting you there Lee. This is a shop that shows a lot of promise for being among the better in the ATL metro. Might even be good enough to bring people in from Athens but I haven't been to the shop there yet.

For those familiar with Monroe, it is next to the Sears outlet on 138 (the plaza next to Checkers).
Well I didn't even know it was there! Thnx for the PM bro. I'll be going there ASAP! They have Mr. E-Liquid too? That's great as I was going to try Blue Voodoo for my next blueberry trial. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread