Loki Lab Pyrex Tanks and Pro Rings

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCalCraig

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
Chandler, Arizona, United States
Loki Lab proudly presents ECF with our new products!

We’re centrally located between Los Angeles and Orange county California. Founded by fellow Vapors wanting to bring our own custom designs and products to the vaping community. All of our products are made here by Vapors and designed for style and functionally. Proudly made in the USA!!

lokiecf_zps8e216e1d.jpg

Loki SS1 XL tank $50

• Stainless steel is CNC machined for perfect fitment and quality
  • Milled air slots in bottom cap. No need to leave a gap between mod/tank!
  • Complete flush 22mm outside diameter
  • Our Pyrex tanks have a thick 3mm wall for better durability.
  • Flame polished then annealed (to relieve stress from cutting)
  • Used with XL Cartomizers
  • Every tank comes with a full extra set of o-rings
  • Delivered in a velvet bag for safe keeping when not in use.

Loki Pro Ring $20

• Beauty ring made for the Provai.
  • CNC machined stainless steel for a perfect fit.
  • Rest comfortably on top of your device and held in place by your tank
  • Delivered in a velvet bag for safe keeping when not in use.

We are currently working on Stainless and Brass drip tips, a drip atomizer, and additional cap designs for our tanks. We will also be offering some of our products in titanium but in a limited release. Will update this thread as they are released!!

If you would like to place order shoot me a PM or email craig@lokilab.com

Thanks for reading and happy vaping!! :vapor:

SoCalCraig

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
Very nice!! Since the tank has air channels on bottom, you could use the pro-ring with the tank, correct?

Yes Sir. The sole purpose of the air channels was for style and function. I'm very OCD when it comes to having a gap between the tank and mod. With those air channels you can eliminate that gap. :)

SoCalCraig

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
Starting this evening lasting till Monday May 27th at midnight PST.

Loki Lab will be having a Memorial Day promo

Tanks $10 off
Tank & Pro Ring $15 off
Pro Ring alone $2 off

Spend over $75 receive free shipping.

Any and all orders placed will be shipped daily except Sat, Sun, Mon. Any orders placed after 5pm PST Friday will be shipped out Tuesday the 28th. All shipping is flat rate priority 2-3 day USPS with tracking.

SoCalCraig

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
Nice to see another local vendor... ;)

Will you be attending this??

http://www.vapetoberfest.com/about-vapetoberfest

It would be a great chance to show off your tanks!!

Hi Spacekitty and thanks! We have been thinking about Vapetoberfest and will most likely try to attend. We will be at ECC at the Anaheim convention center Sept. 20th and 21st. We'll be unavailing some "things" there and to watch one of our makes take part in the Modders contest.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Hi Spacekitty and thanks! We have been thinking about Vapetoberfest and will most likely try to attend. We will be at ECC at the Anaheim convention center Sept. 20th and 21st. We'll be unavailing some "things" there and to watch one of our makes take part in the Modders contest.

IDK about the one in Anaheim... I have never heard of this "West Coast Vapers Club" and yet they are calling themselves SoCal's "Official" Vaping Organization??? And they have no presence anywhere on the web except for the Convention info page, either... :unsure:

Not to mention that they got a jump on the other one by a month, and I'm sure that was no accident... because I think the one in LB was scheduled first!!

Last edited:

SoCalCraig

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
IDK about the one in Anaheim... I have never heard of this "West Coast Vapers Club" and yet they are calling themselves SoCal's "Official" Vaping Organization??? And they have no presence anywhere on the web except for the Convention info page, either... :unsure:

Not to mention that they got a jump on the other one by a month, and I'm sure that was no accident... because I think the one in LB was scheduled first!!

I just heard of the one in Anaheim about 2 week ago. Some of the vape shops we supply to will be there. You know how cellphone companies claim the best and official.. T-mobile is still trying to tell me their network is better then Verizon. lol Anaheim is very close to my area but Long Beach is closer to my partners. I just haven't signed up for LB yet. With my full time job and Loki Lab consuming a lot of time I know I have another month till I NEED to try to get in there. lol

I still don't know what came first.. the chicken or the egg. but if I can I want to support both. I had this discussion on another forum about staying in Socal for ECC or Vegas their Vape event.. I'm supporting Cali's growth as we need events like these here. :)

SoCalCraig

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
I need the ring on the left. Any possibility of that happening?

View attachment 214338

- Andy

Hey Andy,

Currently we only offer the base model. We're carried in So. Cal stores and no feedback yet on the design as you have shown. If we get enough interest anything is possible. ;) I will keep you on my list.

I can honestly say right now our focus is on a few projects including a dripper, a rebuildable carto and our mod. As I said if there is enough interest I can justify the programming and machine setup time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread