Longest lasting atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

LostInDaJungle

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2009
OK, I had to laugh at that. But yes I agree 100%
I am still learning as I go. I have been vaping since July 16th 2009. There is much I do not yet know. But from what I have read there has never been any study done to show the statistics on how long certain atty's work. That being said, I have had gamucci atomizers work for a few months, and some not work right from the box. Same with the Mini DSE103, the best I have found right now (ones I have used) is teh nicovap. It is made by Gamucci, but is constructed a bit different. The atty is "enclosed" and seems to work better. I am going to be ordering and trying the Titan (joye510) I will post how it works as I go. little by little I want to try more. I would like to get some sort of stat sheet for this. But there are so many variables. so it is very difficult. I have yet to clean any of my atty's. LOL. but I have researched and will be trying some different way to see if that helps. to get true stats on this would take a few years (at least) and by then everything will be better and changing. LOL
All we can really do is go off of others experience and I only want those who vape regularly (1-2 pack a day smokers) to give their advice on what last the longest for them, as that is what will apply directly to me and how much I vape.

Can someone tell me if the SLB 510 atty (or kit) is going to be the same as the Joye510 (aka: Titan)? I am still not used to so many names for the exact same kit or atty. LOL

The SLB is a different atomizer, different resistance, etc... However, they're well thought of by many. Some report they live forever, some report that they die in a week.

Even with two Joye atomizers you might find one is weaker than another. My current one is still going strong, but that doesn't mean my next one won't die in a week. I'm partial to sticking with the Joye brand because it's worked well for me.

xdurus

Oct 28, 2009
Atomizers are very unpredictable to say the least. I find that my old 401 atty outlasts my 501 attys easily, but at the cost of less vapor.Here is what I've learned over the past year of vaping avg 10ml day.Quality of juice is the biggest controllable factor in extending the life of your atty.Never use more than 20%VG. VG will help produce more vapor,but will get the atty element crusty quick! Stay away from dark colored juice.No need for color, it is a unneeded impurity/catalyst for crusty build-up.

I have tried many recipes for making my own juice and have finally came up with the best balance of flavor,vapor,atty health.Here it is

1) 80% PG - 20% VG
2) ~24 drops "Capella flavor drops" to 4oz VG,PG mix (found at amazon. my favorite:caramel,hazelnut) stay away from lorannes,overated garbage that taste like crap using hot attys ie:510
3) use Highest concentrate nicotine you can find(so to not dilute flavor). electronicstix has 100mg for fair price and mix to your desired strength (i personally mix to 14mg strength)

Follow this recipe and you will end up with a nice clean/clear e-juice that will produce good taste,nice vapor and maximize the potential life of your atty.

Hope this will save someone the time I've wasted in the quest for the best.:)

maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
My original 2 510 atty's from cignot still work, but yuck..they started to taste really bad. I busted out and got 25 new atomizers (blew my budget for the month so I have to deal with the niquid I already have for the moment) and they rock. I guess I better find a way to try to clean the old ones. I guess 5-6 months isn't too bad though. I don't think I'll try to go that long without cleaning them next time though.

Maureen

technomeek

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2009
Bremerton, WA
The 'long lasting' atomizer is a myth, and it hangs out with the Loch Ness monster, the Great White Buffalo, Bigfoot, and Elvis.

There is no quality control or standards... two seemingly identical atomizers can (and often do) have radically different life spans.

I second that. It really is hit or miss.

Lmaiuri

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2011
Summersville WV
Www.facebook.com
Vapor4life's cartomizers are made up of glycerin,nicotine and flavor. At least that is what they told me. It says on the card they ar 99% water and 1% nicotine, but of course they have to have flavor and some of juices have color. I would be interested to know if there are any toxins in them? Does anyone know? I chose vapor4life because I heard they were great and now produce cartomizers with a VG (vegitable base glycerin) that's is for anyone allergic to the other. I started vaping because I wanted to have my lungs be healther. I hope to God I am not putting something in them that is toxic.

Caffusss

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
California
Ya, I use Ikenvape attys only for now...they have worked better for longer than any others I have tried. However I have had one 510 from them, that would only take a very small amount of juice at a time maybe a drop and it would work great a little too much...it hardly worked ..and another 510 Iken vape atty works well pretty much doesnt matter how much juice it has in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread