Status
Not open for further replies.

Phone Guy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
Arlington, Texas - USA
Well I took the plunge and ordered a gallon each of PG and VG. Both claim food quality.

Now I need flavor and nicotine.

Looks like flavors apprentice sells most flavors for $5-$7 per oz.
I'm sure 1 oz can go a decent way, but I'd like to get a nice variety since I have 6 or more testers in my family alone.

Any suggestions on good prices and selections for additives, flavorings, etc...

Thanks in advance

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I have been very pleased with the Super Concentrated flavors at vaping Zone. I have tried the pear, peach and blueberry. The supers seem to go even further because the recommended usage is 2.5 as opposed to 10-15 regular flavorings. I have also been pleased with Wizard Labs (when the have what I am wanting in stock). I would suggest getting a small amount to try and re-order ones you really love. I have been surprised. Some I just knew I would love where.....meh. And then others I thought were iffy were delicious.

As far as the nic... WL is great when the have it in stock and you can get it even cheaper when High Desert Vapes has a sale. They offer the WL nic at a good price too. There are a lot of places and I am sure you will get plenty of suggestions.

Good luck to you and I wish you well on your adventure. I am still new to all the DIY but have been so pleased with the lower cost and the taste. Have fun with it. The DIY section http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-liquid-recipes/343181-tpa-tfa-recipes-only-14.html is a great little thread that has helped me tremendously. Wonderful people there too.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I just saw this on http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward-pif/418767-deals-steals-12.html Another great thread. There are so many here.

HDV is offering our biggest discounts to date in celebration of our 2 year anniversary. We want to take a moment and extend a BIG THANK YOU to everyone for your continued support.
For the entire month of October, were offering 40% off our fresh made-to-order e-liquids with coupon code: FORTYOFF and 20% off all hardware and DIY products with coupon code: 2YEAR

High Desert Vapes - Your Vapor Haven

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
Buy yourself about 80 or so flavors and have some fun. Thats what I did a few weeks ago !! All TFA so far. Im sure I will branch out with other companies flavors soon. I just decided to start with one and experiment. Ive read every post from the TFA recipies and main thread. Its been all smooth sailing so far.

DIY 1.jpg
DIY 3.jpg

DIY 2.jpg

Last edited:

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
As stated previously, TFA flavors at Wizard labs are 1.50 for 8 Ml........ Order direct from TFA you have to get into a 1 OZ bottle to be cost effective. Its what ever you want to do. I would suggest ordering a bunch from Wizard and mix what you want and try some juices. As you hit on something your family members like, order larger amounts direct from TFA.

The problem with Wizard is many flavors sell out and they restock every so often. So, if you dont mind spending the money, order 1 oz bottles direct from TFA.

If youve never mixed before, you have a lot of reading to do in the DIY section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread