Looking at the Roughshack V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbamonk

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Newport Kentucky
I just got my RS yesterday and love it! I wish, like most users, I would have gotten it sooner. I'm also using the shorty extension with the closed bottom. I like it doesn't seem airy and works great. I'm using dual coil cartos on it and it is a tank. I like the closed bottom extension because I drip most of the time and I liked the little extra protection from any leaking juice.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
I just got my RS yesterday and love it! I wish, like most users, I would have gotten it sooner. I'm also using the shorty extension with the closed bottom. I like it doesn't seem airy and works great. I'm using dual coil cartos on it and it is a tank. I like the closed bottom extension because I drip most of the time and I liked the little extra protection from any leaking juice.

Congratulations on your new RS. I'm sure liking my V2 with a 2Ω carto.

Just got my roughstack today and wow its way sturdy and a really great PV, the only downside, at least for me, is the button.. its not clicky :( I like clicky buttons and until they come out with a new button your not gonna find a click on this button but I have'nt had any problems with it firing or anything like that but its only day 1 so we'll see :) satistifed so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread