Looking for a better sub ohm tank + coils!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tehcrs

Feb 6, 2017
Currently I use the istick Pico with the Melo 3 Mini tank.

Overall I'm almost happy with the setup. Almost. I'm looking for a better tank when it comes down to flavor, as I've been under the impression the Melo doesn't really shine here. The Pico per se I wanna keep.

I vape DTL.

However, there is just so much info floating around that I can't make up my mind really.

I'd appreciate any info, pointers whatsoever.

T0mmy1977

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 1, 2015
    The Eleaf Melo 300 is out now. It can go up to 300 watts. Mike Vapes said it has great flavor. And it's only $22.95.

Mine should arrive tomorrow from MyVaporStore.com.

Eleaf Melo 300 Sub-Ohm Tank
    The Melo 300 is a 26mm diameter tank with a huge 6.5ml capacity tank. The Melo 300 utilizes a retractable top fill system to prevent messy refills. The Melo 300 utilizes Eleaf ES Sextuple Coil Atomizer heads which can fire all the way up to 300 watts. Fans of the Eleaf Melo series will be satisfied with the amount of vapor and flavor the Melo 300 produces.

Eleaf ES Atomizer Head
    • Eleaf ES Six Coil Sextuple Coil 0.17ohm Atomizer Head for Variable Wattage
    • Manfuacter's Recommended Wattage Range: 100 - 300 Watts

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 11, 2013
    New York City
    The Eleaf Melo 300 is out now. It can go up to 300 watts. Mike Vapes said it has great flavor. And it's only $22.95.

Mine should arrive tomorrow from MyVaporStore.com.

Eleaf Melo 300 Sub-Ohm Tank
    The Melo 300 is a 26mm diameter tank with a huge 6.5ml capacity tank. The Melo 300 utilizes a retractable top fill system to prevent messy refills. The Melo 300 utilizes Eleaf ES Sextuple Coil Atomizer heads which can fire all the way up to 300 watts. Fans of the Eleaf Melo series will be satisfied with the amount of vapor and flavor the Melo 300 produces.

Eleaf ES Atomizer Head
    • Eleaf ES Six Coil Sextuple Coil 0.17ohm Atomizer Head for Variable Wattage
    • Manfuacter's Recommended Wattage Range: 100 - 300 Watts
    BUT... As the tank is 26mm it will not fit on a Pico. I think 23mm is the limit (unless you choose to use a heat sink) due to the battery cap.

aLyr

ECF Veteran
    Dec 7, 2016
    European Union
    The Vaporesso Veco One 2ml tank (22mm in diameter) with small and cheap EUC coils, and top airflow control, has had good reviews regarding flavour.
    I am using it on a Vaporesso Tarot Nano with either a traditional Kanthal Clapton 0.4Ω coil in VW mode or a ceramic SS316 0.5Ω coil in TC mode.
    Both are good, but I like the ceramic coil in TC mode @ 250°C/480°F a bit more.
    See reviews of the Tarot Nano Kit on YouTube to learn more.

PS: Do not opt for the Veco One Plus on an iStick Pico, as it has a diameter of 24.5mm.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread