Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
HCigar VT250S Evolv DNA 250 Mod Is a good 3 battery mod, but as the other poster said you need 4 18650's if you want 300 watts. Now for a four battery mod besides the gx350, there is the ijoy listed above and the Reuleaux RX300. There is the iJoy Limitless LUX 215W TC Box Mod which is dual 26650's and has lots of power. By limiting yourself to a 300 watt box mod there isn't many choices. Good luck and I hope you find what your looking for.

Smoke_too_much

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2016
Hi JR & welcome
Are you just beginning vaping? If you are then appreciate that what folks are trying to tell you that a 300+ watt mod is not normally a good choice for a beginner. They are big, they are heavy, they support extreme builds, and generally appeal to those looking for extreme vape clouds. If it is your first vape mod you are thinking of buying then there are an awful lot of good middle of the road ones that will most likely please you a lot more in the long run. I bought the GS320 and it failed and was returned shortly thereafter. I didn't replace it because I really had no need of such an extreme mod. I went with a 220 watt mod instead. Even that is more than enough because my favorite mods are the 60 to 80 watt single battery ones, of which I have about 20. If you want a great combo the Efuntop is selling Evic mini's for $15.99 and Theorem RDTA's for $9.99 (and every weekend I keep telling myself no more as I have enough of them to last a couple of lifetimes). I run anything up to 0.20 ohms on the Evics without a problem, and they fit in your pocket well.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I'm wondering what box mod I should buy here are some things I'm looking for , all the safety features , 3+ batteries , 300 watt + , I don't really care about temp control , price isn't a problem , please help me out I heard the gx350 is faulty so that's not on my wishlist
Welcome and glad you joined. I get it, fast cars, fast women and fast vape. Go for it.

JR701

May 26, 2017
Hi JR & welcome
Are you just beginning vaping? If you are then appreciate that what folks are trying to tell you that a 300+ watt mod is not normally a good choice for a beginner. They are big, they are heavy, they support extreme builds, and generally appeal to those looking for extreme vape clouds. If it is your first vape mod you are thinking of buying then there are an awful lot of good middle of the road ones that will most likely please you a lot more in the long run. I bought the GS320 and it failed and was returned shortly thereafter. I didn't replace it because I really had no need of such an extreme mod. I went with a 220 watt mod instead. Even that is more than enough because my favorite mods are the 60 to 80 watt single battery ones, of which I have about 20. If you want a great combo the Efuntop is selling Evic mini's for $15.99 and Theorem RDTA's for $9.99 (and every weekend I keep telling myself no more as I have enough of them to last a couple of lifetimes). I run anything up to 0.20 ohms on the Evics without a problem, and they fit in your pocket well.
Yeah I'm a beginner I have a evic vt with aspire 2 0.3 atomizer I dropped it a few times and I don't want it to explode on me so I want a new one I was thinking something around 220 watts this vape shop is selling me a brand new snow wolf 218 for 70$ I'm really tempted and might pick it up today I just want something that I'm gonna get my money's worth should I get that snow wolf ?

Boompumper

Verified Member
Apr 4, 2017
Southern California
I was thinking something around 220 watts

Hundreds of choices now....

this vape shop is selling me a brand new snow wolf 218 for 70$ I'm really tempted and might pick it up today I just want something that I'm gonna get my money's worth should I get that snow wolf ?

I don't have any experience with that particular mod, but a quick online search hasn't shown any reason not to buy it....you could do worse. That is a pretty good price if it is authentic.

Make sure and get safe batteries:
Mooch's Recommended Batteries | E-Cigarette Forum

JR701

May 26, 2017

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
For 220w you'll want at least a three-battery mod. Two 18650s are good up to about 180w (using true 30-amp batteries like the LG hb2), but the runtime will be bad. 120w max is more realistic with two-battery mods, using 20-amp batteries with higher capacity.

Sent from my K6000 Pro using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread