1. UK Vapers: Call to action!! We have an historic opportunity to see the TPD annulled in the UK. Please read this this article to see what you can do to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a Camel Crush type of flavor!

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by Erik_Bear, Apr 20, 2010.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Erik_Bear

Erik_Bear Senior Member ECF Veteran

If anyone knows of any sort of mint combination to get a flavor to something close to that of a Camel crush, please tell me!

I have tried a couple different menthol flavors but it just seems like it is too intense on the mint and I get sick to my stomach from it.

Maybe some sort of combination of a tobacco and menthol flavor would do the trick.

But if anyone has done any experimenting or knows of someting close to the mintyness of, as my roommate called it, "having a glacier hit your throat" that the Camel Crush's have, please either reply here or send me a PM!

much appreciated :D

2. staticfire

staticfire Full Member

Jul 23, 2009
    i am looking for this also ill let you know if i find anything

3. Erik_Bear

alright, thanks.

I'm just hoping I can combine this camel flavor I have gotten with about 1/3 mint or menthol mix, with the right mix, I'm hoping to get the perfect flavor with it.
    I had to sneak a crush or two in my first few days of vaping cause I missed it so much. =\

4. shatner

shatner Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2010
    Houston, Tx.
    You should try Halo Menthol Ice. Or whatever it's called. It has that menthol/mint flavor of a Crush.

5. JoeD4

JoeD4 Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2010
    Pennsylvania, USA
    I've been mixing Dekang virginia with dekang menthol 50/50. That seems pretty close to me.

6. mottlycrw

mottlycrw Reviewer / Blogger ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2009
    Wisconsin
    I would try ordering peppermint from tastyvapor.us and add it to your favorite tobacco juice. The peppermint can be found in the custom order section. $15 bucks for 30ml and you wont need much in your tobacco juice because it IS strong.

7. Dkrom68

Dkrom68 Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Nov 17, 2009
    Backwoods NY USA
    Isnt camel Crush a regular cigarette until you crush the filter giving it the menthol flavor

8. Erik_Bear

Yeah, but the menthol from the crush is quite unique, I still finding myself wanting one just because of it =\

9. shatner

Jan 12, 2010
    Houston, Tx.
    It's like crushing up a peppermint. It's not really menthol, but mint. Camel does this in their menthol cigs now, too.

10. Dynomite

Dynomite Senior Member

Apr 8, 2010
    Maplewood, MN
    I personally hate menthol, but the crushes are different than others and I actually liked them.
    I'll agree with many of the other people here about adding the peppermint.

11. Erik_Bear

welp, I just took one of the camel crushes apart that I had lying around and popped the little ball in it, then added a drop or two onto it and vaped it...

verdict: SUCESS!

And I did just now realize the peppermint flavor, so yes, that is what I'll be adding to my order, just to get that tasty minty flavor.. Thanks guys =] much appreciated =]

12. shatner

Jan 12, 2010
    Houston, Tx.
    Curious: was the ball an actual peppermint?

13. adamphetamine

adamphetamine Moved On

May 7, 2010
    va
    i used to smoke camel crush cigs, and i popped a ball once to see what it was and it does smell and taste like peppermint not menthol. they were my cigs of choice and i tried finding some juice to match it to no avail, tried all types of menthols, peppermints, etc, but nothing, i settled on green or black tea as my main juice oddly enough

14. Erik_Bear

Yes the ball is peppermint-y, but I'm not sure if I even want to find the flavor now, I got some Atomic Cinnacide, and I think I've found my love. It IS AMAZING!

15. Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 25, 2010
    US
    One of the juices I recently purchased reminds me of the flavor of Camel Crush. It is Cignot's "Basic, Chill #1" and I purchased the VG, 12mg. I vaped it for a few minutes while testing four different ones from Cignot, and that's what it reminded me of. They have a small sampler size bottle you could try.

16. adamphetamine

adamphetamine Moved On

May 7, 2010
    va
    i also love AC's atomic cinnacide

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.