Looking for a Camel Crush type of flavor!

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by Erik_Bear, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Erik_Bear

Erik_Bear Senior Member ECF Veteran

If anyone knows of any sort of mint combination to get a flavor to something close to that of a Camel crush, please tell me!

I have tried a couple different menthol flavors but it just seems like it is too intense on the mint and I get sick to my stomach from it.

Maybe some sort of combination of a tobacco and menthol flavor would do the trick.

But if anyone has done any experimenting or knows of someting close to the mintyness of, as my roommate called it, "having a glacier hit your throat" that the Camel Crush's have, please either reply here or send me a PM!

much appreciated :D

2. staticfire

staticfire Full Member

i am looking for this also ill let you know if i find anything

3. Erik_Bear

alright, thanks.

I'm just hoping I can combine this camel flavor I have gotten with about 1/3 mint or menthol mix, with the right mix, I'm hoping to get the perfect flavor with it.
    I had to sneak a crush or two in my first few days of vaping cause I missed it so much. =\

4. shatner

shatner Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    You should try Halo Menthol Ice. Or whatever it's called. It has that menthol/mint flavor of a Crush.

5. JoeD4

JoeD4 Super Member ECF Veteran

I've been mixing Dekang virginia with dekang menthol 50/50. That seems pretty close to me.

6. mottlycrw

mottlycrw Senior Member ECF Veteran

I would try ordering peppermint from tastyvapor.us and add it to your favorite tobacco juice. The peppermint can be found in the custom order section. $15 bucks for 30ml and you wont need much in your tobacco juice because it IS strong.

7. Dkrom68

Dkrom68 Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Isnt camel Crush a regular cigarette until you crush the filter giving it the menthol flavor

8. Erik_Bear

Yeah, but the menthol from the crush is quite unique, I still finding myself wanting one just because of it =\

9. shatner

Supporting member
    It's like crushing up a peppermint. It's not really menthol, but mint. Camel does this in their menthol cigs now, too.

10. Dynomite

Dynomite Senior Member

I personally hate menthol, but the crushes are different than others and I actually liked them.
    I'll agree with many of the other people here about adding the peppermint.

11. Erik_Bear

welp, I just took one of the camel crushes apart that I had lying around and popped the little ball in it, then added a drop or two onto it and vaped it...

verdict: SUCESS!

And I did just now realize the peppermint flavor, so yes, that is what I'll be adding to my order, just to get that tasty minty flavor.. Thanks guys =] much appreciated =]

12. shatner

Supporting member
    Curious: was the ball an actual peppermint?

13. adamphetamine

adamphetamine Moved On

i used to smoke camel crush cigs, and i popped a ball once to see what it was and it does smell and taste like peppermint not menthol. they were my cigs of choice and i tried finding some juice to match it to no avail, tried all types of menthols, peppermints, etc, but nothing, i settled on green or black tea as my main juice oddly enough

14. Erik_Bear

Yes the ball is peppermint-y, but I'm not sure if I even want to find the flavor now, I got some Atomic Cinnacide, and I think I've found my love. It IS AMAZING!

15. Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

One of the juices I recently purchased reminds me of the flavor of Camel Crush. It is Cignot's "Basic, Chill #1" and I purchased the VG, 12mg. I vaped it for a few minutes while testing four different ones from Cignot, and that's what it reminded me of. They have a small sampler size bottle you could try.

16. adamphetamine

adamphetamine Moved On

i also love AC's atomic cinnacide

: halo
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.