Looking for a cig-a-like

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by gofastman, Oct 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. gofastman

gofastman Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

2. Ref Minor

Ref Minor Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I liked Greensmokes, but they are expensive and only take their own prefilled carts with a limited choice of flavours.

Many on here recommend the eRoll. You can use your own choice of liquid but no red tip

3. Carmigirl

Carmigirl Full Member

Check out the volts....I switch back and forth between these and egos....smokelessimage.com/?a_aid=4f3192263c7b1" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">smokeless image.com

4. Stosh

Stosh Vaping Master ECF Veteran

A smokeless image Volt would be a viable option if you're set on a cig-a-like. Decent battery life, not as long as an ego, but that would be true for any cig-a-like, good cartos, easily refillable.

5. Orb Skewer

Orb Skewer Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Yes, it's perfect for you buy it.

6. Talyon

Talyon Vape 4 Life Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Getting use to the future of Vapeing eh?

7. spaceballsrules

spaceballsrules Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Greensmoke is a ripoff. Do yourself a favor and grab a kit from SmokelessImage. Get the Pro starter kit that comes with a PCC. If you want a red LED tip, your choice of battery color is limited to white, silver or black. You could also grab a red diamond battery end cap. I also love the RY4 and 555 flavors there. Use the code "VOLTSAVE" for 16% off. - Smokeless Image | The Best Electronic Cigarette
    Diamond battery end cap - http://smokelessimage.com/accessories/wrapsandcaps/volt-battery-diamond-cap.html

Edit: You can also post a pic in this thread and get a free battery (or juice or cartos) - http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-your-freebie-faces-volt-smokeless-image.html

8. SimianSteam

SimianSteam Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Smokeless Image Volt. I've got a few of their batteries and cartos that I use on the rare occasion that I REALLY want a cig, or want to vape super stealth. They're not great, but they're far and away the best cigalike I've ever tried.

9. Stosh

Stosh Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I bought my Volt for airports whenever I fly, small, pensize and very effective. I didn't expect the good performance they have, as I tend to use a bit larger normally, from my signature you can see it's not my usual choice.

10. GetVaked

GetVaked Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I feel Joyetech has the best 510s. Blue tip though. Throw a Kanger T4 on whatever you get, they are great. Grab a Joyetech PCC, they are a must have.

11. Tempesta

Tempesta Senior Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I would say either a Halo G6 or Smokeless Image Volt. They look very realistic, and seem to be well-built. Carts are refillable. Prices are reasonable.

12. gofastman

gofastman Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

VOLT pro kit should be here today.
    no short/red batteries when I ordered, i went with orange and a red "diamond cap" so hopefully its red-ish

13. Infernophant

Infernophant Full Member

I know it's not a red LED but the eRoll (and alike) it probably the closest out there....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.