RDA Looking for a dedicated single coil RDA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

politbureau

Sep 24, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Magma and Veritas are great devices, and I'd also throw in a vote for the Plume veil. The dual hole positive post makes it really easy to build single coils of any length or style, and the top cap has options for single and dual airflow.

The Stillare, Mephisto and Zenith v2 should also be on your list. They are all small capacity atomizers that provide warm, dense vapour in single coil mode.

Circa Survivor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2014
Omaha, NE
Ok got my Lancia in the mail and it's going right back. BOTH negative posts have something screwed up with the threading. One of the posts the screw just pops right out. The other will not tighten down, so I couldn't even trap 24g wire if I wanted to. I was really looking forward to this thing. Luckily, I got a Hobo clone and I am loving the hell out of it. Surprisingly flavorful little rda.

readeuler

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2014
Ohio, USA
Ok got my Lancia in the mail and it's going right back. BOTH negative posts have something screwed up with the threading. One of the posts the screw just pops right out. The other will not tighten down, so I couldn't even trap 24g wire if I wanted to. I was really looking forward to this thing. Luckily, I got a Hobo clone and I am loving the hell out of it. Surprisingly flavorful little rda.

Bummer on the Lancia. It looks so cool I'm very tempted, but it also looks a little inconvenient - I've already got a plume veil for that!

Got a link to the hobo clone? I'm very interested, but seeing a lot of mixed reviews on the 12 or so FT is currently offering. The new black box ones look good, but...

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City

Circa, do you know the diameter of the Hobo by any chance? I looked online and I can't find it listed.

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
I've been running a single coil IGO-L since about 2012. I love everything about it except the size. With 22mm basically the standard now for mechanical 18650 devices the igo-l just looks wonky on them (cone shape and only about 21mm). I have tried dual coils and have been less than impressed. I'm simply looking for good/great single coil rda's. I don't want something that runs "single or dual" I only want a single coil atomizer. Everything I can find online seems to be "single or dual" or whatever. I don't want 2 or 4 holes in the top cap, even if I block them off they still leak. I want a single hole top cap. Is there anything out there for something simple that still looks uniform on a 22mm mod?

Found something IF you have the means to correct a couple of issues (small air hole and center pin too high for some driptips).

https://www.fasttech.com/product/1722804

Not quite a full 22mm, but since it's a true hybrid it should still look pretty slick on any 20x1 mod it fits on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread