Looking for a Good Big Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan40

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2016
The Vapor Giant 2.5 with the polycarbonate tank holds 17ml of juice. Big enough?

97Qlweu.jpg

wA6I99L.jpg
That should do it. The battery looks a little small though. :thumbs:

Reactions: Tom Waznis

Dan40

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2016
I vape in about the same range as you. I currently use my trusty Kayfun Lite, the joyetech Tron-s, and the Joyetech Cubis.
Thanks, I think I will wind up giving getting the Joyetech Cubis. It seems to be what I am looking for. Can I put that on my IStick TC40W? At the moment I am stocking up on nic.

Hi All,

I´ve been vaping for about 7 week with no cigs after 40 years of smoking :banana:

I use an Aspire K1 on top of an istick tc40 and am very happy with it. I am a MTL vaper at 10W I love this tank because it NEVER floods or leaks and it is cheep.

The only problem is it holds very little and I am always filling it.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
The Ego one and other Joytech tanks are very good. Not a huge capacity but at lower watts last a long time.

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
Yep full size nautilus if replacing coils

Or this Kabuki if you got cash to splash. Wish it did rebuild able cos it looks good. Defo mouth to lung as well. I'm sure you could find a clone if it's your thing.
image.jpeg
But seriously though. Have a fiddle with rebuildables some day. So good. So easy. So cheap.

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
Btw dan40.
Congrats on your achievement :thumbs:

+ most ecig mods have 510 connections these days and so do most tanks & rba's.
Have a look in the description of your next purchase and it will tell you the connection. Most likely 510, so yeah it'll fit on the istick40. (Most things will) :thumb:

Reactions: Dan40
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread