Not open for further replies.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I was a huge fan of Aroma's Licorice Ice for a while. Unfortunately it was discontinued. I'm looking for a good substitute and reaching out to the community for help. Does anyone have any good suggestions for a close match to the late Licorice Ice?
I'm sorry Hero but I don't have a suggestion. Just wanted to give this a bump. Hopefully someone will chime in

MsChris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
I was a huge fan of Aroma's Licorice Ice for a while. Unfortunately it was discontinued. I'm looking for a good substitute and reaching out to the community for help. Does anyone have any good suggestions for a close match to the late Licorice Ice?

Sorry, we made it for a limited time only....it did not sell very well and was discontinued. I don't know if anyone else is making something like this flavor.

Reactions: Robinowitz

MsChris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Thanks anyway all. I'll continue to hunt and see what I can find. I have been looking at various black licorice and absinthe juices, but so far haven't completely found a good replacement.

If you google "licorce ejuice" I found a number of different companies offering that flavor. Don't know if they are any good, but worth a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread