Looking for a low watt clearo solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonesturf

Aug 25, 2016
Been using a Kanger Subtank for a while now. Been having issues with the OCC (0.5 and 1.2 ohm) coils where it works great for the first tank then tastes burnt and awful. Don't run it dry either. As soon as I open it to refill the coil takes a dump which is really weird. Poking holes in the wick with a pin helped some but it was still terrible. Was vaping anywhere between 10w-25w and it just sucked.

I've since switched to their ceramic coil and really like it but I'm now running around 50w and going through about 3x the amount of juice. Looking for something that runs 25w and under but lasts a long time and tastes good. I think I've tried about all the coils available for the Subtank. I don't mind switching tanks if need be and I'm running a temp control mod so I'm open to about anything. Looking for some opinions before I spend some money. Doesn't have to be huge or anything crazy. Topfill would be nice.

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
The Aspire Nautilus & Mini are really good. And the replacement heads range from 1.2, 1.6, & 1.8 ohm. They also last the longest from my experience. I still use them matter of fact. 1.6 ohm. Are my favorite. I Vape at 10 Watts. Good flavor and decent vapor production
Also welcome to ECF If I haven't said prior

Last edited:
Reactions: Rancor0681

Rancor0681

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
Belle Rive, Illinois, United States
The Aspire Nautilus & Min are really good. And the replacement heads range from 1.2, 1.6, & 1.8 ohm. They also last the longest from my experience. I still use them matter of fact. 1.6 ohm. Are my favorite. I Vape at 10 Watts. Good flavor and decent vapor production
Also welcome to ECF If I haven't said prior
For sub 30 Ohm I would have to agree aspire Nautilus with bvc coils is one of if not the best

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: subwayaznm
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread