Looking for a mini RBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

pzsoulman

Apr 17, 2013
Ohio
Hi there,

I'm currently loving my Kayfun's and I was wondering what people suggest for Boba's Bounty as my ADV in a mini tank. I've been researching the Kayfun mini and the Taifun GS, but I've heard some cons re. high VG juices.

So what do you guys use for mini tanks? I'm asking as I got a vaporshark DNA 30 on its way ;-)

Thanks in advance for all your suggestions.

Cheers,
Pete

Ryuukon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
Wyoming, USA
I was kind of wondering this too.

I've got an Ivogo Kayfun Mini coming so my fingers have been crossed for a couple of days already. I'm just concerned about having to rewick and dry burn the coil quite often just because of Boba's. I prefer the taste of Boba's in my Kayfuns, but usually wind up leaving it in my Squape just because it's easier to rewick and dry burn the Squape since you don't have to empty the tank. Hope it doesn't come around and bite me in the backside. ><

At any rate, my Kayfun Mini will be here hopefully wednesday so if you want pzsoulman I'll come back to this thread in a few days. I plan on christening my Mini with Boba's anyway. ;)

Ryuukon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
Wyoming, USA
Well I literally JUST built my first coil on the Ivogo Kayfun Mini. Loosened up the air flow and now it's hitting like a champ on an Innokin VV V3 at 11 watts using Boba's. Used 30 gauge, 7 wraps, on a 2mm screwdriver which came out to 1.6 ohms. I actually like the flavor more in this than in a regular Kayfun. Seems to be wicking well as I'm seeing plenty of bubbles run up the side of the chimney. I was actually kind of concerned if I could run it that high and not get dry hits but so far so good.

I'll let you know about rewicking once I actually need to do it. I'm guessing it will be about the same as a Kayfun with Boba's, which for me is every 5 - 6 mils or so. Recoiling I don't see needing to do that often. Plenty of room on the deck to dry burn the coil and blow it off.

Ryuukon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
Wyoming, USA
Well, I've gone through about 8 - 10 mls and haven't had to rewick yet, but the flavor is starting to change so I'll probably just finish this tank and rewick. Will be the 5th tank. Not sure about the juice capacity in regular mode, not the longer mode (which makes the Kayfun mini actually longer than a VV V3), but my guess would be around 2 to 2.5 mls. I hear the longer mode is 5 mls.

When I rewick I'm tempted to try it in dripper mode. I doubt the flavor will be much different, but will be interesting to see how well it works.

Ryuukon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
Wyoming, USA
I wound up buying mine from Ebay for I think $33 and free shipping.

Why not do a PayPal account? You can use your bank account or a credit card through PayPal if you don't have money in your PayPal account or don't want to use their credit service. All works the same.

I've seen the Mini at other places, but the prices are sky high, usually starting around $36 to $39. AngelCigs has a black one for $28 that I'm tempted to pick up. I have a white VV V3 and a black one. May as well have a rebuildable atty for both. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread