RDA Looking for a nano or mini RDA for flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    Im after flavor and I have a few rda.Velocity clone by Tobeco is a good rda and I seen mini but I'd like to go smaller in diameter for flavor.
    Air flow I prefer DL but restricted.I barely open up velocity with the six holes closed.
    Every time I find a smaller rda it's discontinued.
    I like single coil but a dual or veratis style will work.
    Any suggestions?

Reactions: Train2

Train2

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 11, 2013
    CA, USA
    I just got an O-16 clone (aka "Origen Little") and it looks machined pretty darned well - I already have an authentic...
    It's a small diameter flavor atty, and you can try one now for like $10...

Comes with a bottom feed pin in it, but also with the solid pin to switch it to regular dripper
    origen-little-16mm-by-norbert.jpg

Origen_16_ml_BF_1.jpg

Train2

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 11, 2013
    CA, USA
    It is an awesome mod.
    They'll all come at once - and people will know about it in the Reo threads for at least a couple weeks ahead of time. Rob will announce a "run" of P67's and exactly what day they'll go up on the site!
    I think I'm going to get another, but haven't decided what finish...

I'm waiting on the P67 to come back into stock.
    Hopefully this month either the tumbled aluminum or black winkle will be in stock.
    A

Train2

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 11, 2013
    CA, USA
    Not that I've found...
    For smaller atties, I've only seen the pricier ones - from JMK or from Captivape.

They MIGHT be out there, I just haven't seen 'em.

love the ring, i have a clone O16 little and still looking those ring to matchy2. is there a cheap ring for 16mm atomizer, from china site i prefer :)

banditvape

Mar 17, 2016
    Not that I've found...
    For smaller atties, I've only seen the pricier ones - from JMK or from Captivape.

They MIGHT be out there, I just haven't seen 'em.

jmk or captiv ring is a little bit too much for my O16 "style" but yeah there is no other choice so far

Hey @zoiDman you must take a look for hadaly rda or o-atty,

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 12, 2014
    Im after flavor and I have a few RDA.Velocity clone by Tobeco is a good RDA and I seen mini but I'd like to go smaller in diameter for flavor.
    Air flow I prefer DL but restricted.I barely open up velocity with the six holes closed.
    Every time I find a smaller RDA it's discontinued.
    I like single coil but a dual or veratis style will work.
    Any suggestions?
    I settled on the SV ra clone from FT, the only atomizer I use.

McAnythingReally

ECF Veteran
    Nov 6, 2015
    Albany, NY
    +1 on the NarDA reccomendation from zoiDman. Absolute flavor monster, very compact with a nice small chamber and great directed airflow. I bought one of the other clones from FT and it is fantastic. The O-Atty is nice, but has a bit more air, and feels a little more loose than the restricted hit from the NarDA.

If you're willing to spend a little more, I strongly reccomend the Hadaly. $70 Authentic, absolute flavor monster, and in my eyes, kills the NarDA in every way. Flavor is on par, but the ease of building, amount of builds it can accept, aftermarket parts(Different top caps), and the fact that it is a fairly priced authentic are all winning points. It delivers a slightly restricted lung hit also.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread