Looking For A New Parallel Box Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

williamclarkonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2014
Iowa United States
The Ammit tank is the latest release from GeekVape, looking like a Griffin but with only a single coil deck which has been loosley based off of the DigiFlavor Pharaoh dripper tank it has a fair amount of airflow and offset posts for ease of coiling. How does it stack up against other RTAs? Lets find out.

===GeekVape Ammit RTA===

Unboxing - 1:17
GeekVape Ammit RTA - 2:00
The Deck - 3:17
Coiling - 4:52
Wicking - 8:15
Thoughts - 12:12

I following for research and development..... Another single coil has piqued my interest as well. The Wotofo SMM.

There is an update go to download page the look for a tab that says install package

Hope you all enjoy this mod, my mate used it at my local vape shop & had a few in stock. Tempted to by it as I get discount :)

Not a clone, but I love my GeekVape Mech Pro. Built like a tank.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

The G2 Raptor is a superb mod. I'd strongly recommend it.
I will check out thanks

Last edited:

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
Why a clone? I'm a big fan of the noisy cricket. Its a cheap price but that thing dumps power.
Or the rig pig. Bit that only can sport the roughneck rdas from vape amp(rigmod)
The NC is series so not for the OP (unless you talking the v2). I do agree with you though, great mod. Rig Pig is another series box...
@williamclarkonet I am really into the Infected Box Mod. Fully mechanical, hits great. Bit of a bear on the hands though.
I would not recommend the Ohmega Unregulated.
I am looking at a Steam Stack Dual 26650 at the moment - Trying to decide on Parallel or Series (leaning towards parallel)

Fifty3

Aug 7, 2017
Boston
The NC is series so not for the OP (unless you talking the v2). I do agree with you though, great mod. Rig Pig is another series box...
@williamclarkonet I am really into the Infected Box Mod. Fully mechanical, hits great. Bit of a bear on the hands though.
I am looking at a Steam Stack Dual 26650 at the moment - Trying to decide on Parallel or Series (leaning towards parallel)
Wait so what's the difference between those and the tugboat box?

Ben85

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Kent, UK
Isint the tugoat a series too? Its an unregulated Mech with 2 batts doseint that make it a series. Cuz I wanna know now too

The OP wants a fully mechanical mod. The tugboat is not a fully mechanical mod as there are elements of circuitry.

A mod with 2 batteries is not simply a series mod. It depends on how the batteries are installed. 2 batteries in the same way - parallel mod. 2 batteries in opposite - series. In parallel the current is shared between the 2 batteries, but the voltage remains at 4.2v. In a series, current is drawn equally from each cell, but this time at a voltage of 8.4v.

williamclarkonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2014
Iowa United States
Yes I am looking just for parallel box's but thanks for the suggestions and anything with wires or a mosfit chip are a no-go for me I like my mods to be fully mechanical for reliability

Wait so what's the difference between those and the tugboat box?

Isint the tugoat a series too? Its an unregulated Mech with 2 batts doseint that make it a series. Cuz I wanna know now too

The OP wants a fully mechanical mod. The tugboat is not a fully mechanical mod as there are elements of circuitry.

A mod with 2 batteries is not simply a series mod. It depends on how the batteries are installed. 2 batteries in the same way - parallel mod. 2 batteries in opposite - series. In parallel the current is shared between the 2 batteries, but the voltage remains at 4.2v. In a series, current is drawn equally from each cell, but this time at a voltage of 8.4v.

The rig pig can use other RDA's as they include an adaptor.

williamclarkonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2014
Iowa United States
No
Infected box mod looks awesome

williamclarkonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2014
Iowa United States
We're can I get an infected box mod?

Fifty3

Aug 7, 2017
Boston

Wowzer no one has ever explained it to me like that thank you for learning me ben.

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
We're can I get an infected box mod?
1. Here: USA Made ModsBox Mod 18650 Mechanical Mod Kit
Though pretty expensive ($119), you are able to choose between some awesome paint jobs though. A few of us got the black version super cheap from Vaporbeast a while back.
2. Find the Blue version (only) here for $59.99 - Infected Box Mod by USA Made Mods
Only two places I found on quick search...
I forgot about the Bigfoot, by Cigreen. Probably even harder to find though. Cost me $25 from ecig.com a while back but I sold it (not realizing I'd be into parallel mech boxes later on:( ) - Name says it all it is a beast, fully mechanical and a heavy sucker. Great mod from what I remember.

Meant to say, I have never ordered from either of those two sites above. But, both are secure sites. I'll see if I can dig up a bigfoot. If I do find it, I may or may not alert you to it's whereabouts (depending on how many are in stock):sneaky::p

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread