Looking for a nice 4 battery mod , and a nice internal battery mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

mj79

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2010
mn
Well I've been using the old MVP w/ Nautilus mini, and the alien with the BB, cleito 120, BBB, smok spirals, and crown 3 for the better part of 6 months.. I really love vaping again, and especially even more now that it's cheaper , as I don't have the sudden impulse to buy every top rated or " award winning " juice from breazy and zamplebox.. :)

I've gone thru about 50 different flavors and found a good top 10 , which I really love so those 10 different flavors should last a long time while in rotation.

But , what I want now is a good internal battery mod , for quick on the go... I was thinking Smok g150, but all other suggestions are appreciated!!

I was debating another alien, or maybe the new t priv, but would like the added battery life available from a 4 battery mod..

I don't need the power, as I have yet to ever even run over 120 watts, but just looking for a good quality ,sturdy, reliable mod

I held the gx350 at a local shop and it felt great. Only issue is the battery cap felt cheap, and there was already paint chipping off where you clip the battery door shut. So that turned me ff even tho I absolutely loved the feel of it in the hand..

There is some $200 yihi mod that just came out, but ........ I dunno about the price.

Wismec... Well , this forum has almost scared me away from anything wismec.

Any good options out there, and I'm all ears.

Thanks!!

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
An internal that I have had for a few months that is a nice compact TC Box so to speak is the Aster RT22 with the Melo RT22 Tank. Might want to check it out. Nothing better than a hands on opinion in my mind.

upload_2017-5-17_19-56-32.png

MaxximusRevelation

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2016
Internal battery mod- Tesla TC Nano 100w... only regulated device I bought when I started vaping that is still working today. Finish has almost completely worn off, it's been dropped, overdripped on, and it just keeps chugging.

I no longer hold an interest in regulated devices but if I had to buy one and only one it would be the Tesla.

Do NOT buy the "starter kit" for it though that comes with the Tornado Tank.. Out of the dozens of rdas and tanks I've ever tried in my life it is by far the worst hands down.

Aus11

Verified Member
Jun 16, 2017
Hollywood, FL
IS there anything I need to really worry about , when looking at a RX300..? The 510 pin issue and things that have been said on the forum about Wismec Eleaf, Ijoy etc, always make me second guess myself..

Love the feel of the Smok GX350, But the flimsy Battery door and cheap paint bug me as well.

Hey I know this is kind of late, but in the event you haven't made a choice yet.... My Alien 220 also has a really flimsy battery door that used to just slide open if you didnt set the mod down like a feather. But I got a rubber case for 10 bucks and its tight enough to hold the battery door fully closed and protect paint. If you can find a case for the 350 that may solve its problem. Im also kind of considering getting a GX just to have an alternate mod. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread