Looking for a replacement RY4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vesh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2017
Yes, sorry, 70VG is what I meant. The first run I didn't prime the coil head. I just got new coils, juiced them well and let it sit about 15 min. Much better results! The 1.8ohm are hard to come by, FT has them but I wanted them at reasonable speed. Thanks for the tips!
Thanks for the tip re the 1.8.. Online aussie shop I use has plenty, so i'll buy a couple packs to be safe.. I found it to be the best naut x coil, and it actually vapes at it's rated watts without the extreme dry hits of the 1.5 coil. The 1.5 coil doesn't dry hit at 14 watts, but it produces less vape than a cig a like at that watts. It needs at least 18 to perform unfortunately.

Reactions: Enso

amerirish44

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Iken vape closed his doors, I used their RY4 for a long time.
Then I switched to Mr Vape, their RY4 was similar, I liked it a lot.
This is the juice I only vape.

Now Mr Vape also closed the doors.

Can someone recommend a similar RY4?

Thanks.
You may want to try crystalcanyonvapes.com and get the mystik w/o sweet shot is great ry4 and they will modify it for you as well I have been vaping the stuff for quite awhile now ..they always have discounts too..it may not be as nutty but believe me I am a die hard RY4 person and I get a Shot of vanilla in one bottle and then just plain Mystik in another..are many ry4 variants some nutty some not so hang in and pass around what you find Ok ?...Joe

Reactions: Sojourner

amerirish44

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Iken vape closed his doors, I used their RY4 for a long time.
Then I switched to Mr Vape, their RY4 was similar, I liked it a lot.
This is the juice I only vape.

Now Mr Vape also closed the doors.

Can someone recommend a similar RY4?

Thanks.
Hell just looked in the vape closet and I still have a 20 ml bottle 24 mg/ml nic Ikenvape RY4 must be really steeped is more than a yr old....Ha Ha

Reactions: Katdarling

being11

Aug 2, 2013
SEATTLE, WA
Ok so i have been ordering various RY4, and tobacco flavors for the past year almost weekly to find something that comes even remotely close to ikenvape RY4 Gold VG. I think i finally found it..... Vape Moar Mellow Gold is the first tobacco juice i have found that has a similar nutty/smokey essence that I loved about Ikenvape. Hope some others get to try it out as i have spent hundreds of dollars on this fruitless search

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Ok so i have been ordering various RY4, and tobacco flavors for the past year almost weekly to find something that comes even remotely close to ikenvape RY4 Gold VG. I think i finally found it..... Vape Moar Mellow Gold is the first tobacco juice i have found that has a similar nutty/smokey essence that I loved about Ikenvape. Hope some others get to try it out as i have spent hundreds of dollars on this fruitless search

I like that stuff...
a recent sale has just sent a few bottles my way in the past month...
Bakers Bean ain't bad neither

ever try PV4 from Prime Vaping (Atlanta area)
it used to be a fav of mine...
- PV4 Natural Extracted Tobacco NET Flavored E-Liquid for E-Cigarettes

:)

Reactions: Katdarling

David Bruno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2009
Iron Mountain , Michigan
Hi,
I. started vaping back in the day when China had the juice market, with a. handful of USA suppliers. There was a Ry4 from China that most liked. The original receipe was supposedly lost.I still Vape Ry4 as my regular all day juice. I use different sized battery, coils, etc. The Ry4 I use is from Aroma ejuice. The juice has a great taste, that's neither to sweet or to plain. The juice is 24 mg that is 70 pg/30 VG. There is excellent vapor production and a great throat hit. I have been using this RY4 for around 4 to 5 years. Give it a try. I say the juice has a adult taste .It's not a candy Ry4.
Regards,
Dave.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
As a previous long time lover of Mr Vape, I have been sweating who will be my next supplier. I wrote a few weeks ago that I had found a friend that sold me 240mls of Mr Vape but that has dwindled. I vape it all day.
So I decided to try OHM's. I got a sample from a friend yesterday and vaped it before bed. Got excited and promptly ordered 100mls because it seemed very close.
By next morning I sort of changed my mind. (dang it, already ordered).
It is tangier (is that a word) maybe tarter. Not that wonderful caramel sweetness of MR Vape.
Still on the hunt :(.
The one thing-
it has to be as reasonably priced as Mr Vape or Butterflys was.
I cannot pay $15 for 30mls because I blow through that in no time.
Need BIG (120ml or even 240ml)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread