Looking for a replacement RY4

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRG4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2013
Sarasota, Florida, United States
I received my Ohm's RY4 yesterday. Kind of an odd flavor for RY4 I think, not a bad flavor, just odd for RY4, but it has no steep time either, so will let it sit for awhile, with a shake here and there.
Give it some time. I thought the same thing and the BOOM!!! Awesome RY4!

Reactions: oplholik

PRG4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2013
Iken vape closed his doors, I used their RY4 for a long time.
Then I switched to Mr vape, their RY4 was similar, I liked it a lot.
This is the juice I only vape.

Now Mr Vape also closed the doors.

Can someone recommend a similar RY4?

Thanks.
I still have 80 mg of Iken's RY4 is you're interested?

Reactions: Katdarling

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
I never tried the IKV RY4, always heard it was good. About the time I thought I'd better try it, he was on the way out. I coulda stocked up then w/o ever having tried it, but was afraid I'd really like it, and would run out, and not be able to get anymore. I figured if I didn't try it, I'd never miss it. Kinda crazy, but that was my thinking at the time.

Reactions: Katdarling

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
this was my FIRST real good RY4 back a few years ago, but like 8 months ago got some and wasn't super thrilled
but thought I might should mention it here in RY4 search thread...
believe in the Atlanta area
upload_2017-7-8_22-37-20.png

- PV4 Natural Extracted Tobacco NET Flavored E-Liquid for E-Cigarettes

:smokie:

PRG4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2013
Yum yum, deeeeeeeelish. I vape it on a regular basis (I stocked up as well).

And I've got tons of IKV kartos to go with it. :)
Ok great. I use to love IKV but for some reason it doesn't appeal to me anymore. So I was going to throw it out but before I did I wanted to ask if anyone wanted it.
this was my FIRST real good RY4 back a few years ago, but like 8 months ago got some and wasn't super thrilled
but thought I might should mention it here in RY4 search thread...
believe in the Atlanta area

- PV4 Natural Extracted Tobacco NET Flavored E-Liquid for E-Cigarettes

:smokie:
i think they changed their recipe because I had the same thing happen to me.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Well now, the Ohm's RY4 I bought shows on the bottle that it was mixed 7/5, and I've been tooting on it here and there since I received it. This morning I noticed it has really started changing, getting pretty darned good. I bought the 100ml bottle, and even as it is at this time, I'll be getting the 240ml next month. Just can't beat those prices for something that has a good flavor.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Well now, the Ohm's RY4 I bought shows on the bottle that it was mixed 7/5, and I've been tooting on it here and there since I received it. This morning I noticed it has really started changing, getting pretty darned good. I bought the 100ml bottle, and even as it is at this time, I'll be getting the 240ml next month. Just can't beat those prices for something that has a good flavor.
I bought a 120ml and stuck it in the fridge unopened. Tried a sample a friend sent me and was not impressed. Maybe I should get it out and steep it good

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Well now, the Ohm's RY4 I bought shows on the bottle that it was mixed 7/5, and I've been tooting on it here and there since I received it.
This morning I noticed it has really started changing, getting pretty darned good. I bought the 100ml bottle, and even as it is at this time, I'll be getting the 240ml next month.
Just can't beat those prices for something that has a good flavor.

OK, - I am gonna have to give Ohm's RY4 a try... Idaho huh ? ;)

Reactions: oplholik
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread