Looking for a replacement RY4

Status
Not open for further replies.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Well now, the Ohm's RY4 I bought shows on the bottle that it was mixed 7/5, and I've been tooting on it here and there since I received it. This morning I noticed it has really started changing, getting pretty darned good. I bought the 100ml bottle, and even as it is at this time, I'll be getting the 240ml next month. Just can't beat those prices for something that has a good flavor.

OK, - I am gonna have to give Ohm's RY4 a try... Idaho huh ? ;){7-10-17}

OK, got home and my Ohm's package was here...
7-10-17 to 7-15-17 ;not too bad ;)

upload_2017-7-15_18-40-6.png
I laff'd when I seen the bottles - GIANT 15ml looking style (I like it!)

went 240ml for the RY4 (others were 100ml)

have things to do, then will clean up some tanks and get my first taste impression

my born on date shows 7/11 - smells good, bottles are hot...

:smokie:

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
:2c:
so I have spent the evening with some Ohm's RY4 and I like it...
without a true 'steep' time (5 days old) it is still pretty good

seems I can get A LITTLE trace of the peppery NIC, it also seems tobacco strong (not caramel or vanilla strong)
is it the Greatest, the one I've been looking for all my life, sadly no (it is MUCH better than many I've tried)
for the taste and price combined, it is a THUMBS UP :thumb: lets see what a couple weeks does to it...;)

at this time for simlair price I still favor my go to ADV from Heartland Vapes (HY4)
it does me good pricewise, easy on my coils, and I rarely get tired of it...

upload_2017-7-16_1-9-10.png

Cool_Breeze

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2011
Kentucky
Though I know in many cases steep times makes a difference, I don't usually pay a lot of attention to it. My ~half full 250ml bottle of HV4 is about to hit it's 'best before' date of 8/2017. Of course it is in rotation with several DIY RY4 variant juices.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Is your Heartland Vapes all that and MOAR, Puffz? ;)

yes, why yes it is :)

HY4 - it is my MAIN vape, and a good enuff price I just buy it pre-mix 0.0488¢ a ml (a gal)

$34.99 for a 250ml

I was sold when I bought their 'straight' nic (unflavored) and it was very tastey stand alone
I can vape it as an ADV if needed (GOV hammer swings) so it make me feel good... :cool:
upload_2017-7-17_1-33-47.png
upload_2017-7-17_1-34-24.png
ps: did you say somewhere you where trying to get the clock on Pico working (don't believe it has one) ;)

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
I just ordered 100ml HY4 to try out, if I like it I'll go back for a bigger bottle. I was gonna order just a 30ml bottle, but at over $8.00 for shipping, I decided to go with the bigger bottle. If I go back, I'll get enough to get free shipping.
Hope fully at that time, they will have some large glass bottles in stock to go with my order.

Cool_Breeze

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2011
Kentucky
I just ordered 100ml HY4 to try out, if I like it I'll go back for a bigger bottle. I was gonna order just a 30ml bottle, but at over $8.00 for shipping, I decided to go with the bigger bottle. If I go back, I'll get enough to get free shipping.
Hope fully at that time, they will have some large glass bottles in stock to go with my order.

...hope it works for you.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
I just ordered 100ml HY4 to try out, if I like it I'll go back for a bigger bottle. I was gonna order just a 30ml bottle, but at over $8.00 for shipping,
I decided to go with the bigger bottle. If I go back, I'll get enough to get free shipping.

hey that's great ! I hope you like it also...

as we talk'd already, I don't put much stock in steeping HY4 so it SHOULD be pretty close to a finished product :unsure: when you get it... IMO

I've tried to add to it (just because of boredom) and it never comes out better than in its stock form (for me)
I always have it with me, along with other flavors, but it's always back to HY4 (I don't consider it the greatest, but it agrees with me, $$, and consistant)

so I filled up my 4ml tank with -Ohm's RY4- then added two drops of MTS, it took that peppery hint away & made it seem thicker o_O (I likey)

as most will say they make small batches to test their newest CREATION (10/15ml), I do it in 4ml tanks ;)

wife suggested something along the coconut line, I got Coconut Haze (for her) and I love it also :eek:
odd because not my style generally... jus sayin'

- MTS Vape Wizard (FA)
- Smooth (TFA)
- Coconut Haze - Bulk

Reactions: oplholik

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
...wonder what it would take to get Ohm's Vapes to double their max offered nicotine level. I don't think I want to water down their flavoring.

Might contact them to see if they will do it.

seems like they are pretty flexable - I'd call them too... :)
but DO IT Saturday or you'll have to wait a week while they are on vacation... :blush:
upload_2017-7-21_22-57-1.png

upload_2017-7-21_23-2-26.png

I figured what the heck, I do like the RY4 so I also took advantage of the vacaSALE :D
gonna also try a bunch of their Custards :blink: :unsure:

Reactions: oplholik

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
seems like they are pretty flexable - I'd call them too... :)
but DO IT Saturday or you'll have to wait a week while they are on vacation... :blush:
I figured what the heck, I do like the RY4 so I also took advantage of the vacaSALE :D
gonna also try a bunch of their Custards :blink: :unsure:

I've been a Ohm's Vapes fan since they began (took a chance, and they've been my favorite vendors since). Like the RY4, give those custards some steep time when you get them. They're okay FOOB, but after a month, they are really tasty! And the longer they steep, the better they become; I buy in bulk quantities so when I finish my 100ml, I have one ready to go with a 6 months to year steep.

I've been enjoying they RY4 that I finally picked up on the last order I had made. It's a nice change of pace from the custards and creams.

Reactions: pufZeppelin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread