Looking for a replacement RY4

Status
Not open for further replies.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Do you give yours some steep time with the cap off, or just shake once in awhile leaving the cap on tight?

if my eJuices ever have the ' strong perfume ' or 'alchohol' smell, I'll leave the lid off till it can't be smelled any more :eek: (then lid on and shake occasionally)
but in my experience , eJuices that have "that" smell are not any good (80%) and I hold NO HOPE for them and move on...

- - -

kinda surprised with morning email that showed this :

upload_2017-7-22_14-42-55.png

nice qwik turn-around , I like it :)

PRG4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2013
Sarasota, Florida, United States
...wonder what it would take to get Ohm's Vapes to double their max offered nicotine level. I don't think I want to water down their flavoring.
You can go to "flavor boost" or "customize" one of those options is where you can write in exactly how you want Ohm's to mix your bottle. If that doesn't work you can email them directly. The owners is really nice and really quick to respond.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Shout out to my fellow traveler, the Puffster.

The Charlie Noble Pistachio RY4 (from VapeDojo) has grown on me, BIG time. I'm rather glad I opted for the large format bottle, of which contents are RAPIDLY disappearing.

Thank you, Puffz. This will most likely be one I reorder, and VapeDojo has amazing CS, just by the way.

:thumb:

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5

The Charlie Noble Pistachio RY4 (from VapeDojo) has grown on me, BIG time. I'm rather glad I opted for the large format bottle, of which contents are RAPIDLY disappearing.

Thank you, Puffz. This will most likely be one I reorder, and VapeDojo has amazing CS, just by the way.

That was one of my fave store bought juices before I got into DIY.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW

makes me happy to hear, glad you likey ! ;) after I ain't had it in awhile and a great sale comes up I get some BUT since they qwit going beyond 12 mg NIC doubt I'll buy from them anymore :(
it does have a special taste...

That was one of my fave store bought juices before I got into DIY.

same with me, was my 'go-to' before I started brewing my own... :blush:

Reactions: Katdarling

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5

PRY4U is pretty tasty if you haven't tried it yet:

PRY4U v2
4.00% Sugar Cookie V2 (CAP)
3.00% Butterscotch Ripple (TFA)
3.00% RY4 Double (TFA)
3.00% Vanilla Swirl (TFA)
2.00% Pistachio (TFA)
0.50% Sucralose (NN)

There are a few different versions but this was the only one I have tried so far.

Say Fozzy, do you do a DIY RY4? Do you care to share details?
I have a number of recipes that use RY4 flavors but the only ones I have tried are (TFA) RY4 Double, RY4 Asian and OSDIY RJ4. The latter is quite good standalone and I never see it mentioned but it is pretty new to the scene.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
makes me happy to hear, glad you likey ! ;) after I ain't had it in awhile and a great sale comes up I get some BUT since they qwit going beyond 12 mg NIC doubt I'll buy from them anymore :(
it does have a special taste...

Why not up it with some nic, dahlink?

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
I'll put the Nutts on my "might have to try" list, PufferZ. I still haven't fallen head over heels for the Moar Mellow Gold as of yet,
but definitely diggin' the p'stacio!

yepper, all done with those style, just those three that I find of similar blend... (kinda sweet tobacco)

just dawn'd on me, I should try and mix all three together and see what comes of it... :pervy: Pistachio RY4/Mellow Gold/Buttery Nutts

:party:

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
Iken vape closed his doors, I used their RY4 for a long time.
Then I switched to Mr Vape, their RY4 was similar, I liked it a lot.
This is the juice I only vape.

Now Mr Vape also closed the doors.

Can someone recommend a similar RY4?

Thanks.
I am also RY4 fan. The best RY4 I have found is the Polish Mollinberry RY4 it is so close to the origional RY 4 available years ago from China that it bought tears to my eyes when I tried it. I am fortunate that in my country Australia, there are two vendors that sell it. As to if they will post overseas I do not know as postage charges are exorbitant. Here is where you can buy it direct from Poland. Molinberry Flavours Hope this helps you in your search.

Reactions: Katdarling

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Oh my :ohmy: Oh my

yes!!!!!! give a whirl!

surprising, was looking around and darn if I didn't find each of the flavors...
about 8-9ml of each so I dumped them all into the pie-stash-io bottle and will let them brew for awhile
and see what becomes of it -- a great smell so far , seems inviting... :cool:

upload_2017-8-23_1-19-8.png

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread