Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I am also RY4 fan. The best RY4 I have found is the Polish Mollinberry RY4 it is so close to the origional RY 4 available years ago from China that it bought tears to my eyes when I tried it. I am fortunate that in my country Australia, there are two vendors that sell it. As to if they will post overseas I do not know as postage charges are exorbitant. Here is where you can buy it direct from Poland. Molinberry Flavours Hope this helps you in your search.

Sounds delish, Acer! Sadly, they don't ship to the US. Also, they don't list the mg. strengths?

surprising, was looking around and darn if I didn't find each of the flavors...
about 8-9ml of each so I dumped them all into the pie-stash-io bottle and will let them brew for awhile
and see what becomes of it -- a great smell so far , seems inviting... :cool:

View attachment 681007

:eek:

Needless to say, we'll be awaiting your PuffeReport. :pop:

Reactions: pufZeppelin

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
Sounds delish, Acer! Sadly, they don't ship to the US. Also, they don't list the mg. strengths?

Needless to say, we'll be awaiting your PuffeReport. :pop:
Try this link.....It says Global Shipping Vapemolin These are concentrates which you mix @ 7-9% you can always add your own Nic base to them. That is what I do. However be warned that Mollinberry tobacco flavors take about 2 weeks normal steeping. I did try using Ultrasonic steeping and it did speed it up a bit. Also I found mixing @10% better.

I buy 100mg Nic Base from HiLiq.com and using a calculator which I got of google playstore, the one with the picture of the penguin, I have no problem mixing my beloved RY4 and other flavors beside. I have not bought a RTV (Ready to vape juice) in years.

Last edited:

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
As much as that sounds like the way to go, Acer, I, unlike you, am a buyer of ready to vape vliquids. I am not into DIY at this point in time.

Sounds good, but I'm afraid this will be one that passes me by.

Thank you tho!!!
Not a worry, Tried to help, that is the only decent RY4 I have found to date. I do know of a dude that makes it in New Zealand but he only posts to Australia. The postage costs stops him from sending it further. Mixing your own saves a fortune though and its not hard to do there are literally hundreds of Youtube movies that will teach you how. That is how I started mixing my own and never looked back.

Reactions: Katdarling
Iken vape closed his doors, I used their RY4 for a long time.
Then I switched to Mr Vape, their RY4 was similar, I liked it a lot.
This is the juice I only vape.

Now Mr Vape also closed the doors.

Can someone recommend a similar RY4?

Thanks.
Try TFA RY4D 4%, Tfa Original Caramel 1%, tfa sweet cream 1.5-2%

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
I have tried a number of online vendor RY4s since Mr Vape closed and have not hit on the magic one yet. I recently received One Stop DIY RJ4 blend that just needs nic, PG and VG added to it. I have no idea if it is any good or not. I will not be mixing this until next month. I have also tried mixing from scratch some RY4 types without much success so still working on this.

From Mountain Oak Vapor I ordered today two of their Full Virginia Flake RY4 and one Sunday Morning. These are NETs and not synthetic tobacco. Both are 50PG/50VG with limited number of nic level choices. If you order three bottles you get 15% off (no code required) plus they have a Halloween Sale code for 30% off — HAPPYHALLOWEEN and it is stackable. First time trying both of these flavors.

I gave up on Doodle Bugs and Mr. Ohm’s. Has anyone tried Mr. eLiquid RY4 — any good? I saw a comment that stated it was really sweet so sent off an email to them asking if they add sucralose or other sweeteners and have not received a response. For myself I cannot vape anything with sucralose as it mutes the flavor/taste as well as leaves an unpleasant aftertaste for me.

Real Extracts (NET) receives a lot of good reviews so I tried his RY4 a month or so ago — no go for me.

@PRG4 — I have tried and have been vaping GLV Camilla Blend. It is good enough to keep me going until I find the perfect RY4. I usually order their 30ml sample pack as there is a $10 savings plus you can still use the 30% off on top of this. With the sample pack, I buy a few flavors and not just Camilla Blend.

Other than that I vape Charlie Noble Pistachio RY4 in my Envii Fitt as my stealth set up.

dcdozer

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Northern VA
I have tried a number of online vendor RY4s since Mr Vape closed and have not hit on the magic one yet. I recently received One Stop DIY RJ4 blend that just needs nic, PG and VG added to it. I have no idea if it is any good or not. I will not be mixing this until next month. I have also tried mixing from scratch some RY4 types without much success so still working on this.

From Mountain Oak Vapor I ordered today two of their Full Virginia Flake RY4 and one Sunday Morning. These are NETs and not synthetic tobacco. Both are 50PG/50VG with limited number of nic level choices. If you order three bottles you get 15% off (no code required) plus they have a Halloween Sale code for 30% off — HAPPYHALLOWEEN and it is stackable. First time trying both of these flavors.

I gave up on Doodle Bugs and Mr. Ohm’s. Has anyone tried Mr. eLiquid RY4 — any good? I saw a comment that stated it was really sweet so sent off an email to them asking if they add sucralose or other sweeteners and have not received a response. For myself I cannot vape anything with sucralose as it mutes the flavor/taste as well as leaves an unpleasant aftertaste for me.

Real Extracts (NET) receives a lot of good reviews so I tried his RY4 a month or so ago — no go for me.

@PRG4 — I have tried and have been vaping GLV Camilla Blend. It is good enough to keep me going until I find the perfect RY4. I usually order their 30ml sample pack as there is a $10 savings plus you can still use the 30% off on top of this. With the sample pack, I buy a few flavors and not just Camilla Blend.

Other than that I vape Charlie Noble Pistachio RY4 in my Envii Fitt as my stealth set up.
Mr Eliquid tastes like a slightly modified (more vanilla maybe) version of TFA RY4 double if youre familiar with that. It is sweet, but not crazy bakery sweet. I dont think they use sucralose.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia

I'm right there with ya C. Still on the hunt and have tried and sadly passed on many. I think I need to try Camilla Blend. Another friend likes it too.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Mr Eliquid tastes like a slightly modified (more vanilla maybe) version of TFA RY4 double if youre familiar with that. It is sweet, but not crazy bakery sweet. I dont think they use sucralose.

Thanks @dcdozer. I will more than likely try Mel’s RY4.

I have mixed a couple of different versions using RY4 Double and it wasn’t enough tobacco for me. Even tried some Charlie Noble Pistachio RY4 clones that for me I find to be more dessert like over the real CN version. I have another recipe steeping that uses Double RY4 and in addition FA Soho — quite a bit more tobacco in it then the other recipes I have tried and less of the caramel and vanilla. Just hope it isn’t too much tobacco. I have some FA RY4 that I am going to mix a 10ml test sample to see how I like it. And…..the hunt continues — may even try some Stixx Mixx NET extracts which are reasonable priced and in fact a bargain in comparsion to other NET vendor extracts.

Reactions: Katdarling

dcdozer

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Northern VA
Thanks @dcdozer. I will more than likely try Mel’s RY4.

I have mixed a couple of different versions using RY4 Double and it wasn’t enough tobacco for me. Even tried some Charlie Noble Pistachio RY4 clones that for me I find to be more dessert like over the real CN version. I have another recipe steeping that uses Double RY4 and in addition FA Soho — quite a bit more tobacco in it then the other recipes I have tried and less of the caramel and vanilla. Just hope it isn’t too much tobacco. I have some FA RY4 that I am going to mix a 10ml test sample to see how I like it. And…..the hunt continues — may even try some Stixx Mixx NET extracts which are reasonable priced and in fact a bargain in comparsion to other NET vendor extracts.
If you have mixed your own and you're still looking for more tobacco, have you tried some of the Hangsen's or INW's?

FA RY4 is similar to TFA RY4 Double, but it's a little "drier". Very similar profile for me. However, the one thing I've learned is that everyone's taste is different, so take everything I've said with a grain of salt.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
I have tried a number of online vendor RY4s since Mr Vape closed and have not hit on the magic one yet. I recently received One Stop DIY RJ4 blend that just needs nic, PG and VG added to it. I have no idea if it is any good or not.
I like it on it's own around 10% or with a little AP added. I have a recipe steeping right now with 10% RJ4, 0.5% AP and 4% TFA Pistachio.

Reactions: NotSoMini

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida

I have had Mr E's . It's been literally years, but I never reordered it.

Have you tried Indigo Vaper's RY4s? I seem to recall they are OK, to me, just OK. One from them I have enjoyed off and on is Eureka. I find it more caramel heavy, and not something I vape all the time, but I enjoy it when I do. No Mr Vape, though!!!!

Reactions: NotSoMini

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
:thumbs: A bit on the sweet side but I've grown quite fond of it lately.

NotSo, have you tried the r055co suggested RY4? (I've not.)

Hey KD — Could be the high VG that is making it sweet. I don’t know when you bought your bottle however the last one I purchased around the September timeframe is now up to 80VG. It was always high VG however even higher now. Although I do have some flavors around 70VG I do not like it that high on a regular basis and the best part of DIY is being able to mix to my liking.

Nope, haven’t tried the RY4 mentioned by r055co — it sounds good but may be too sweet for me with the few ingredients listed in the description.

I like it on it's own around 10% or with a little AP added. I have a recipe steeping right now with 10% RJ4, 0.5% AP and 4% TFA Pistachio.

Thanks — good to know. I did send an email to OSDIY after I received it and Kimberly indicated 10% too. After you have tried it with the pistachio I would be interested in hearing your thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread