Looking for a sexy 14500 mechanical mod for my wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever said the Valkyrie and the Themis... you're on the right track as far as feminine looking. I have a Valkyrie clone and love it. It fits nice in my hand and isn't too big or bulky.

However, I'm trying to figure out why the OP doesn't just take his wife to a shop to see what she likes or what she tends to be drawn towards and then do some more digging on his own. (I am assuming that this is a gift of some sort... otherwise just drive her to the shop, give her your cc and wait in the car :p)

mujuru

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2013
The O.C.
Just as an FYI.. the Bagua switch is pretty stiff out the box with the magnets.
Precise Simplicity is a pleasure to use. Another 14500 I enjoy is the Pisces T mini... spring loaded switch, but its soft, smooth and short.. but i have no idea if they even still make them, etc. I drip, so I've got nothing for you in terms of toppers.

Hope you find what you're looking for.

DeadbeatJeff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2014
Rochester, NY
store.coilsociety.com
my3y6uru.jpg

ybene7a9.jpg

8aga7yhy.jpg

asyseqyp.jpg

Titanide Themis 14 w/ Kayfun Mini 2.1

Sent from the Northwest Corner, CM

Last edited:

sando7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2014
Louisville, KY (PRP)
Yea, me too.
:D

Haven't built it yet, cause still don't have the 14500s yet and I couldn't be arsed to build the mini just to see what's up. LOL

building the Mini was a brand new experience for me, you'll see :D

using a 2.4 coil out of 30ga and it hits fine, tried a 1.6 and it was to hot for me...YMMV

DeadbeatJeff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2014
Rochester, NY
store.coilsociety.com
building the Mini was a brand new experience for me, you'll see :D

using a 2.4 coil out of 30ga and it hits fine, tried a 1.6 and it was to hot for me...YMMV

I've been thinkin my first build in there will be a 1.2 twisted 32

want to quit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Germany/ Atlanta, GA
The Zeppelin by Vaponaute is probably the sexiest lil sucker in my opinion. I also loved my precise 10 or p 14500.

I have a microstick that I love due to the tiny size and I can use it with a kayfun mini and it's still tiny.

Sexyness though for sure the zepplelin but 235 euro is insane lol.

MistaKuraudo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
WA State
Animodz | Fabrication artisanale de Mods et d'atomiseurs réparables

It's a French site(French mod, of course). Pretty rare though. Not sure how often they restock. The batteries are 500mAh 3.6v batts. You don't want to go subohm, obviously, but it creates a decent amount of vapor. Cal-H is for dripping, but it can handle a decent amount of juice for it's size. It's one of those classy pieces.

wallacecarey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
Huntsville, Alabama
So far the only thing I've seen that really seems worthwhile is the Temon hybrid, but I don't really like the looks of the switch so much. I'd actually be interested in anyone's experiences with it.

Is there anything else out there that is nice/nicer?

Its kinda suprising there is not more selection targeted to the gals. Dunno how she feels about a box mod but there are wraps available for them she may enjoy.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
nice

links?

What kinda drain and mah do those batts get?

I can't speak to that particular mod, but i have a "lot" of experience with both 14500 and 10440 batteries.

10440 gives about 2 hours vape time max. I would personally stick with 14500 as smallest size to go...otherwise, changing out batteries, even if you have plenty of backups, gets to be a real pain. UNLESS you are only going to use the 10440s for "out for the evening" type stuff.

I have found 14500s combined with smallish sized mods to be the best sweet spot for me. I get about 4-5 hours out of most 14500 sized mods (I have owned about 8 different PVs of that size) and anything smaller the batts just don't last long enough.

Heck, for most people 14500s aren't long lasting enough but for me they are because I just "can't" go to larger sized mods and lose the form factor.

I am female and yes, I like the smaller stuff. :)

IF the lrider robust had been better built, that would have been my main vape......I absolutely loved that thing, had a ohm checker and VV and everything all in a 14500 size~ But pbusardo hated it, and it didn't work as well as it could have, so it pretty much disappeared off the shelves never to be seen again. IF somebody could make something like that in a little bit higher end model I think it would be popular. :) For the price (around $29-49) it was fine IMHO

DeadbeatJeff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2014
Rochester, NY
store.coilsociety.com
I can't speak to that particular mod, but i have a "lot" of experience with both 14500 and 10440 batteries.

10440 gives about 2 hours vape time max. I would personally stick with 14500 as smallest size to go...otherwise, changing out batteries, even if you have plenty of backups, gets to be a real pain. UNLESS you are only going to use the 10440s for "out for the evening" type stuff.

I have found 14500s combined with smallish sized mods to be the best sweet spot for me. I get about 4-5 hours out of most 14500 sized mods (I have owned about 8 different PVs of that size) and anything smaller the batts just don't last long enough.

Heck, for most people 14500s aren't long lasting enough but for me they are because I just "can't" go to larger sized mods and lose the form factor.

I am female and yes, I like the smaller stuff. :)

IF the lrider robust had been better built, that would have been my main vape......I absolutely loved that thing, had a ohm checker and VV and everything all in a 14500 size~ But pbusardo hated it, and it didn't work as well as it could have, so it pretty much disappeared off the shelves never to be seen again. IF somebody could make something like that in a little bit higher end model I think it would be popular. :) For the price (around $29-49) it was fine IMHO
The only thing IMO that a VV/VW would bring to the table for her is longer battery life; she never really ever touched the adjustment on her Twist... As it is with the new Titanide mech, the 14500s really are only good for a couple hours. BUT, even though you really can't build it lower than 0.8, it hits like a mech and can still pump out those 20w or so for a couple hours.

The form factor is really nice though, thin and elongated, especially with the KFL+ mini. I'm keeping my eye out for a lil RDA at present.

Maybe we'll see some innovation and greater mah and drain in the 14500 batts soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread