Looking for a strong flavored ejuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

december120964

Jun 11, 2014
Pennsylvania
Hi all

I have just recently started vaping

I am having tasting issues. Between trying to adjust to quitting analogs and sinus issues. I am having trouble tasting

Currently I am just vaping strong flavors like cinnamon and flavors that have a menthol taste added to it

Can anyone suggest any flavors/brand ejuice for me. I want to stick to it not give up but facing a block

Please list flavor and brand.

When I say menthol it's a flavor ie watermelon with an "ice" flavoring

Thank you so much

Reactions: Letitia

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi all

I am having tasting issues. Between trying to adjust to quitting analogs and sinus issues. I am having trouble tasting

Currently I am just vaping strong flavors like cinnamon and flavors that have a menthol taste added to it

Can anyone suggest any flavors/brand ejuice for me. I want to stick to it not give up but facing a block

Thank you so much

Hola,

I suggest trying some unflavored nicotine in the PG/VG ratio you prefer.

For me, it's about replacing the nicotine. If it tastes good...well that is just an extra!

Cheers
I

Rickb119

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
Greeley, CO, USA
Hi all

Thank you so much
I have no suggestions for your tasting issues. However, for your sinus issues, please try Neilmed Sinus Rinse (Wal-Mart, Walgreens, etc.).

I used to have 1-3 major sinus infections per year. I've not had any in the 3 years I've been using it.

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't necessarily have a juice to recommend, but I do think you are on the right track with strong flavors to start. You may want to experiment with some sweeter flavors to see how you like them, though. Some of them, like a mixed berry, can taste fairly strong to start. I DIY a flavor with mixed berries, and it's one of the stronger flavors I've made, though I sort of have a love/hate relationship with it at times, but a tank of it will clear my vapor's "mute" when I've been vaping other flavors for too long.

I had chronic sinus and allergy problems as a kid, and actually used that formerly prescription (and now non-prescription Flonase, and I haven't had sinus problems since.) I only use it during allergy seasons nowadays, but it worked so much better than allergy meds. I also use a neti pot with very mild salt solution in it, which can be less expensive than buying a premade rinse, though the convenience of a premade rinse and not having to constantly wash the neti pot and keep it hygienic may outweigh the ease of just making your own saline solution.

Also, your taste buds will return. If you are getting No Joy with flavorings, sometimes vaping unflavored actually does help, as one doesn't have the "expectation" of flavor, so one is not disappointed. I'm a lightweight on flavoring(s) now, I don't even like storebought too much anymore now my sense of taste and smell has returned. I forgot how delicious food was since I've been smoking steadily since age 18! I was overwhelmed at how things tasted and smelled, and it's actually rather enjoyable.

But, I do think you've gotten some good recommendations for flavorings already. I will also hazard a guess that reducing your tobacco intake is going to help your sinus problems, eventually as well. My entire respiratory system was just *shot* before I finally managed to switch to vaping. Everything has improved :)

Best of luck!

Anna

Bosco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
San Antonio
I really, really, really like 100 Grand by Gemini Vapors right now. It's a cinnamon toast crunch w/milk type of flavor. In some tanks it tastes exactly like the cereal to me, in others there is more cinnamon. But it's a really dense, full flavor and crazy delicious.

I ordered a 15ml from a vendor and liked it so much that I immediately bought 60mls from Gemini's site. When it arrived it came with 2 free 30mls . .I don't know if that's normal or because I'm a first-time customer or maybe a mistake or what . .but the flavors they through in were Strawberry Ice Cream and Rainbow Rocks. So far, I've tried the Strawberry Ice Cream and it's insanely good. Also a really dense, full flavored juice. I'm definitely going to buy more from these guys.

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
VapageRedHotCinnamon.jpg
OOOO that sounds good - where do u get it from ??
Keep looking in vape shops for a good hot cinnamon and then find a good cool menthol and mix it into an empty bottle.........Google this vapage juice.. love it......website address.....Vapage® Red Hot E-Liquid

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
My sinus' are TERRIBLE tho

That may actually be your toughest issue to address, and since smell really matters for taste, you are going to have to find strong e-liquids to be satisfied. If your sinus don't improve, perhaps a trip to the doctor would be in order? I loathe sinus issues and I used to get infections like every 6 months in middle school. That's when they started me on Flonase, as I believe it's said by the medical establishment that most abx just aren't the greatest for sinus infections. I was so happy they did, I haven't gotten one since, I don't think. Very bad flus where I couldn't smell at all, yes, but no infections...

Best of luck and keep at it. Hopefully your sinuses will improve soon. I would NOT exhale vapor out of my nose if I were you (I like to, some don't) but if you are, stop, to see if flavorings or something are irritating your sinuses, but if you have ongoing sinus issues, it may not be doing anything, but it's worth trying that, if you haven't...

Anna

Bosco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
San Antonio
I really, really, really like 100 Grand by Gemini Vapors right now. It's a cinnamon toast crunch w/milk type of flavor. In some tanks it tastes exactly like the cereal to me, in others there is more cinnamon. But it's a really dense, full flavor and crazy delicious.

I ordered a 15ml from a vendor and liked it so much that I immediately bought 60mls from Gemini's site. When it arrived it came with 2 free 30mls . .I don't know if that's normal or because I'm a first-time customer or maybe a mistake or what . .but the flavors they through in were Strawberry Ice Cream and Rainbow Rocks. So far, I've tried the Strawberry Ice Cream and it's insanely good. Also a really dense, full flavored juice. I'm definitely going to buy more from these guys.

Oh . .I finally got around to trying the Rainbow Rocks. Should be called Robitussin Rocks because it tastes just like cherry (or whatever that's supposed to be) Robitussin. The other juices have been amazing right out of the mailbox . .maybe this one needs to steep or maybe it just tastes like cough syrup. Either way I wouldn't purchase this one.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't know if a synthetic cherry has yet been developed in this universe that tastes decent. If they named it that, though, kids would be shoplifting it hoping it had whatever magic ingredient. Though it sounds like a more accurate description of the taste.... :)

Gotta say though, it's hard to beat real cherries, every time cherries go out of season I get very sad.... I'm going to agree on the self-made flavor with a few notable exceptions, it's easier for me to make something I'm going to enjoy than try to taste test it in a store, or guess based on online descriptions....

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread