Looking for a subdued mellow e-liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

adammg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
USA
I've been a long time tobacco fan, but as of lately getting fatigued on them. Looking for something on the lighter side without the heavy taste or aroma. I'm aware of unflavored, but I would like a bit of flavoring.

Only things I'm not keen on are citrus, banana, strong fruit blends or chocolate.

I know this might be asking a lot but under $15 per 30ml.

Any suggestion would be great

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I've been a long time tobacco fan, but as of lately getting fatigued on them. Looking for something on the lighter side without the heavy taste or aroma. I'm aware of unflavored, but I would like a bit of flavoring.

Only things I'm not keen on are citrus, banana, strong fruit blends or chocolate.

I know this might be asking a lot but under $15 per 30ml.

Any suggestion would be great
Here's what you're looking for my friend:
Ahlusion LLC - Home

One word of advice..Stay away from the Aromatics..They are way strong and a coupe are just nasty..Look at my blog for some of my faves..Theses are somewhat subdued flavors but many on my blog like Rick's Request and Shipwreck,..Mango Lassi and Pineapple Cream are plenty bold enough..We have a thread as well..Come on over and ask questions about the flavor profiles if you'd like. :)
Ahlusion LLC Chat Thread | E-Cigarette Forum

For really awesome tobaccos "Deal Maker",.."Godfather",.."Sahara Blend",..are just some really good ones..Any of the "Wild Woods",..are great as well. :p

mcclintock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 28, 2014
    Cahrlie Noble, Coval, and Interstate 95 are just 3 of the brands making dripper-oriented juices with no sizes less than 30 mL, but less than $15 ( I think Coval was that cheap). If you can find something you like in Mt. Baker, it's $5 online $6 in a local store for 15 mL, and they have sizes up to 236 mL. You could also try diluting a strong flavor you otherwise like.

As to flavors, to me only a few are special, but can be in any genre. I know you said no tobacco but some are nontypical: Halo Freedom Juice is a sweet light tobacco ($ though). Goodejuice's Patriot is a NET on the delicious side. Can't remember the brand but Roadhouse couldn't have been more different from the Marlboro it supposedly imitates.

Reactions: satchvai

dionysuskiss

Cloud Dancer
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2014
    Dallas,Texas
    For cereal, I recommend Black Axis's Apple Jerks and Milk Maid. Both are spot on flavors. And they just dropped their prices to $6.99 for a 30ml. Slim's E-juice has some nice smooth flavors. I like the Buttery Ni**ple and the Drunken Turtle. I know you said no chocolate, but the brownie in the Drunken Turtle is an undertone. What you really taste is the pralines and cream, and the salted caramel.

Reactions: Vapntime

Bootiewootsy

ECF Veteran
    Dec 14, 2014
    Port Orange, Florida, USA
    I make my own e-juices, I have purchased a few when I first started. Today I made a lime and I am vaping it at the moment. Very good. I made it light. I was shopping at Publix today and decided to get skinny girl lime flavor. Most people use them to add to their water to drink. I have used many of them for vaping. I started out with just a couple of squirts, and then added to more as I like flavor.. It is not strong and I really like it. Just add it to the vg and pg, and nic to your likeing..I keep a bottle of vg and pg combined with the ratio that I like. So when I want a new flavor I just have to add the flavor and nicotine.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 16, 2015
    Shorewood, IL
    Given MBV another shot and possibly their last. Ordered Blue moo and Moo juice, fingers crossed it's not as bad as the others I've tried from them.
    I really hated Blue Moo, it was unvapable for me. I hope you have better luck. It really is worth going to a vendor like Coval Vapes or Charlie Noble and paying the $15/30ml. That's pretty reasonable for top notch juice. You'd probably never look back again. I know there's tons of vendors, those just happen to be a couple of my favorites currently.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 16, 2015
    Shorewood, IL
    I also like a light flavor profile.......try The Milkman by onehitwonders.... (fruit pastry and cream with vanilla undertone). Max VG. Only available in 3mg though.....

oops....just saw your price point. MM is about $18 per 30ml from local B&M.
    They sell 30ml at your b&m? Is that legal? Just curious lol, I don't care as it doesn't affect me, but OHW only sells the 180ml bottles.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread