Looking for additional battery for my Nautilus mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevets80

Jun 22, 2015
Hi everyone! I have an Ego One with the tank it came with, battery and tank are great! I have an Eleaf istick 30w, with Aspire Naitilus mini tank, also amazing. I have a third Nautilus mini tank, and am wanting to purchase another great battery to compliment it. Any suggestions besides buying another Eleaf istick or Ego One battery? More powerful than 2000 mAh but not really looking to go to 3000, or no more than 30w is preferred, but I can easily be swayed as I am still quite the novice and unsure of the majority of things out there. Thanks in advance!

Liskrig

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2015
MA, USA
Welcome!

If you are looking for a pure powerhouse of a mod, I would look into the eLeaf iStick 50w. It is future-proof if you ever decide to get into sub-ohm vaping. It has a 4000 mAh battery and pair that with a Nautilus Mini... You can easily make it last a week of vaping (at least with my usage I have)

It will fire down to 6w so it is perfect for tanks.

Check it out here from VaporDNA on sale for $45

Reactions: Hans Wermhat

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
It is another istick, but it's a different one... Eleaf is releasing the iStick 40TC that supports temp control, has a 40 watt range, and a 2600 mah battery... same size as the original iStick, too. Fasttech has them for $30 (with slow shipping, of course) and several other vendors have them for preorder for slightly more. The Nautilus Mini has third party ni200 temp control coils available, too... not a bad way to go.

Reactions: Tony16

gandymarsh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
WI, USA
More powerful than 2000 mAh but not really looking to go to 3000,
Mah is the capacity of the battery not power. It like the size of your car's gas tank.

If you like the iStick 30w, why not just buy another?

Otherwise, the iStick 40 TC will be out soon. It will be 40 watts and has temperature control.

Dang, I type too slow.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I'll go against the trend in here and recommend an iTaste MVP Pro (30 watts) over the iSticks.

Argueably a more superior processor delivering a smoother vaping experience than an iStick. Probably a more durable mod, too.

Why Mods that Use the Cheap 33.3 Hz Chip don't Vape the Same as a Provari, MVP, DNA-20, etc

innokin-mvp-3-pro-555x555.png

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
It is another istick, but it's a different one... Eleaf is releasing the iStick 40TC that supports temp control, has a 40 watt range, and a 2600 mah battery... same size as the original iStick, too. Fasttech has them for $30 (with slow shipping, of course) and several other vendors have them for preorder for slightly more. The Nautilus Mini has third party ni200 temp control coils available, too... not a bad way to go.
Edit: Fasttech's 40TC's are preorders right now, too. Best to get them stateside.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
i.m.o. you don't want another eGo One to run the mini Nautilus.

The Nautilus works best with VV/VW mods. The eGo One is paired with lower resistance atomizers to match the maximum 4.2v output of the battery.

If you are bored of iSticks, get an IPV mini v.2. (swap-out battery) or Innokin Coolfire 4 or MVP Pro (fixed battery).

Nevets80

Jun 22, 2015
So, in reviewing all of these things, with the sizes I think the istick 40TC or the Crossfire IV are my best options for something 'new'. The only differences I see is that one has temp control, which I am still reading about to figure out how it makes my vaping experience better versus not having it, and the Crossfire just looks better visually. Is temp control worth it, or are they about the same product in the technical aspect and I should go with the design I like best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread