Not open for further replies.

basscleff

Reviewer / Blogger
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2015
Innisfil
www.facebook.com
I have been watching this company oecigs for their product 'Little Boy 50w'
I like the product, and was thinking about purchasing, wanted to get some opinions on the company and the product. electronic cigarette oecigs

The cost is $14.99 US, shipping is like $23 though...

thx

Reactions: Strange Smile

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I'd say the English is actually about par or slightly better, for a smallish Chinese website. Cool mod, sort of a superfat ego with lots of red buttons. :D

Andria

ETA: if it's a legit chinese vape site, they['ll have PayPal for the payment processor -- paypal permits it for foreign sites, just not US ones. Paypal gives you ENORMOUS recourse as far as getting your money back if necessary. And it's a lot safer than typing your credit card numbers into a chinese website.

Andria

Reactions: Strange Smile

Strange Smile

Oct 26, 2015
Kalamazoo MI, U.S.A.
they['ll have PayPal for the payment processor -- paypal permits it for foreign sites, just not US ones. Paypal gives you ENORMOUS recourse as far as getting your money back if necessary. And it's a lot safer than typing your credit card numbers into a chinese website.
I'm aware of this But 10 likes for those who don't know. Website looks legit to me, the design is nice and I'v never seen those models before.

Reactions: AndriaD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread