Looking for anything fox related

Status
Not open for further replies.

milescadre

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Forgive my noobiness on the all mighty search engine google, but anyone know of any tanks/drip tips/mods etc that have a fox on them or are fox "themed"?

I know of Silver Dog and Silver Fox, which I have already, but more or less curious to see if there is anything else. And if so, where to burn my check on said items ^^

cathouse

Jan 21, 2015
small town, East Texas
Wish I could be of more help to you because I think that's an interesting question you asked. I'd probably be looking for cat-themed vape gear and might have better luck than you have so far. Anyway, I'm definitely not a good googler so about all I came up with was some pajamas and socks with foxes on them. Cut 'em up and make a wrap?

I did have a friend several years ago who was in the jewelry making business and she made me some hand-etched silver stuff with unique cat images. I kept one little piece and used the others for gifts to some other folks I know who collect all things feline. So maybe if you can find a good/talented artist like a custom jeweler, engraver, or even tattooist -- you could help design and have fox themes added to things without foxes on them already.

I do wish you luck and hope somebody else drops in with just the answer you need!

Last edited:
Reactions: vjdossey

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
J-Warps and Vapor Skinz make custom wraps. You could send them your favorite fox picture.

ETA: I found something! You could probably drill the hole to make it bigger than eGo size. https://www.etsy.com/listing/213634661/foxy-vape-cube-vape-stand-e-cig-holder?ref=market

il_340x270.692889630_t5lp.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: vjdossey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread