Looking For Blu Disposable Tabacco Flavor/Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, I bought my first e-cig kit two weeks ago, an Halo Triton starter kit, and haven't touched a analog since. I am amazed by the Triton, and by vaping. I think vaping just became a new hobby of mine. It gives me so much more than smoking analogs. Anyways, I purchased a Blu disposable in tabaco flavor today just for giggles to see how those are. The Blu is not bad at all if you need an quick hit, or as an emergency vape or something, but it doesn't give me an nice throat hit. I need good throat hits to keep myself happy. But I do love the coffee'ish taste of the Blu tabacco flavor, which I would love to fill up my Triton tank with. Does anyone know where I can get an similar tasting e-juice? I prefer Halo juices, but wouldn't mind buying a different brand. Thanks!

Hulip

Sep 30, 2013
Jersey
I am looking for something similar to the disposable classic tobacco by blu. I love the taste of it but its just too damn expensive to keep buying those things.. ;) I tried the blu starter kit but was awful. Tasted burnt after 10 puffs.

I just got an Ovale Emini and got Tribeca by Halo and Red Oak Tennessee by Johnson creek. The Tribeca is really foul and while I don't mind the Johnson creek one.. it just tastes like ham to me or something haha. Is there another one they make that is closer to the one they make for Blu? Really like the 100% VG from them.

Thanks.

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Johnson Creek is the closest as they make the Blu Flavors as several other posters mentioned. You can get close, but the Blu Flavors are proprietary to Blu, again, as others have mentioned. JC has an excellent sampler package that I ordered and tried, even though I DIY. Quality is amongst the best I've tried. Highly recommended. Good luck in your JuiceQuest. The usual answer to JuiceQuest is simple:

Juice Bars at local Brick and Mortars AND Sampler Packs, as mentioned. Also, MyFreedomSmokes has a tobacco sampler pack for a good price and I found several that I thought were excellent. US Tobacco and Desert Ship were a couple of favorites. I think the sampler pack that I got had ten different tobacco juices. You very well may find something you like. I was surprised how many I liked.

Good luck on your JuiceQuest. Happy Shopping. Best to you. Power up and Vape On!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread