Looking For Blu Disposable Tabacco Flavor/Juice

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Made in Austria, Sep 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Made in Austria

Made in Austria Full Member

Hello all, I bought my first e-cig kit two weeks ago, an Halo Triton starter kit, and haven't touched a analog since. I am amazed by the Triton, and by vaping. I think vaping just became a new hobby of mine. It gives me so much more than smoking analogs. Anyways, I purchased a Blu disposable in tabaco flavor today just for giggles to see how those are. The Blu is not bad at all if you need an quick hit, or as an emergency vape or something, but it doesn't give me an nice throat hit. I need good throat hits to keep myself happy. But I do love the coffee'ish taste of the Blu tabacco flavor, which I would love to fill up my Triton tank with. Does anyone know where I can get an similar tasting e-juice? I prefer Halo juices, but wouldn't mind buying a different brand. Thanks!

2. McFeely

McFeely Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I believe Blu still uses Johnson Creek E-juice personally I thought it tasted like burnt popcorn but different strokes and all that jazz. :p

3. stephenwhat

stephenwhat Full Member Verified Member

Blu actually uses Johnson Creek ejuice in there cartomizers,so that would be a good place to start looking.

4. Made in Austria

Made in Austria Full Member

Thanks guys! Just checked out their website, looks like I'll get some! :p

5. madqatter

madqatter Ultra Member ECF Veteran

The Blu formula is reserved for Blu, but JC gives their juices ratings for throat hit, vapor, sweetness, etc. They've also got some sample sizes if you don't want to commit to a lot of juice.

6. DasBluCig

DasBluCig Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    If you like tobacco flavor...I can recommend JC's Red Oak line....Tennessee Cured is one of my favorites; Original isn't bad, either...
    A tad pricey vs other juice vendors....but JC's quality control is beyond reproach, IHO....

7. Seapup

Seapup Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'll 2nd Johnson Creek's Red Oak line. JC Red Oak "Domestic" is pretty close to Blu's Classic Tobacco flavor. JC's sample sizes come only in 1.8% nic... you may need 2.4% for a good throat hit. JC Red Oak Tennessee Cured is one of my favorites also. It's what I'm currently vaping in my Triton.

8. Hoofhearted62

Hoofhearted62 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

a friend of mine who just started ecigs other than blu asked me the same thing today, guess i'll tell him to try JC.

9. Hulip

Hulip Full Member

I am looking for something similar to the disposable classic tobacco by blu. I love the taste of it but its just too damn expensive to keep buying those things.. ;) I tried the blu starter kit but was awful. Tasted burnt after 10 puffs.

I just got an Ovale Emini and got Tribeca by Halo and Red Oak Tennessee by Johnson creek. The Tribeca is really foul and while I don't mind the Johnson creek one.. it just tastes like ham to me or something haha. Is there another one they make that is closer to the one they make for Blu? Really like the 100% VG from them.

Thanks.

10. propagandax

propagandax Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Red oak Tenn cured is the closest thing to Blu in my opinion. Red oak domestic is similar but lacks the sweetness.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

11. flbutterfly1

flbutterfly1 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Domestic is the closest to Blu's tobacco. I got a bottle of original a few months ago and it was minty. My hubby likes the silverthorn says it's like a 555 but with some Carmel not as sweet as tenessee cured though.

12. Hulip

Hulip Full Member

Wish I could say the same thing about the Tennessee but to me its just tastes like smoked ham. Its not bad but I don't think I want it as my regular vape. The disposable Blu has a more nutty taste that is delicious. I just ordered the Domestic in the hopes that maybe that will be closer.

13. Bill's Magic Vapor

Bill's Magic Vapor Juice Maker Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Johnson Creek is the closest as they make the Blu Flavors as several other posters mentioned. You can get close, but the Blu Flavors are proprietary to Blu, again, as others have mentioned. JC has an excellent sampler package that I ordered and tried, even though I DIY. Quality is amongst the best I've tried. Highly recommended. Good luck in your JuiceQuest. The usual answer to JuiceQuest is simple:

Juice Bars at local Brick and Mortars AND Sampler Packs, as mentioned. Also, MyFreedomSmokes has a tobacco sampler pack for a good price and I found several that I thought were excellent. US Tobacco and Desert Ship were a couple of favorites. I think the sampler pack that I got had ten different tobacco juices. You very well may find something you like. I was surprised how many I liked.

Good luck on your JuiceQuest. Happy Shopping. Best to you. Power up and Vape On!

: halo, ovale
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.