Looking for cheap Ejuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Im been vaping for about a year now and I've tried many ejuices. Now I'm looking for some cheap ejuice. Does anyone have any suggestions for sites to buy from?

Hi mate,
Where are you?
What do you mean "cheap"?
DIY?
What flavours do you like?
How much are you consuming and of what nicotine level?
What battery device do you have? Topper?
Watts? Single. dual coil?
What are you using now that is too expensive?

Cheers
I

snkrumble

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2015
Port Huron, MI, USA
My wife and I order only cheap but good stuff.

My places I order from.
Mechsauce (my favorite for a long time now been ordering since early 1000's order number) 15 for 100ml 5% returning discount after first order and $10 off over 100 dollars. Amazing juice. Mech milk and muffin face yum!

Vapewild some good juice but anything over 3mg nic from them kills me but think they just changed to smoother nic. Overall good stuff love captain munch and vanilla clouds.

ITCVAPES good stuff haven't ordered in a long time tho very long time so not sure how they are now. Only ordered once and it was pretty good. Juice seemed quite thick.

Slims heard good things but have yet to order.

Swagsauce buddy orders from them at work thus is next on my list to order from 15 I believe for 120ml

Magic milk man (local michigan) 15 for 120ml it's OK nothing special strawberry milk was decent.

Vista vapors I hear a lot about too another one I'll be ordering from soon.

I highly recommend mech sauce I've had over half the menu and only things I have not really dug was mad hatters nightmare (work friend loves it just not my thing)

Reactions: skiball

skiball

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2016
I really like predator they only have 5 flavors and there light (cupcake mix) relux (strawberry banana milkshake) are great. They run 25$ 120ml and is made by the same guys as bombies. Also some others that aren't listed oasis, Verde valley vapors, and white label.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Vapevapevape234903204

Feb 1, 2016
Hi mate,
Where are you?
What do you mean "cheap"?
DIY?
What flavours do you like?
How much are you consuming and of what nicotine level?
What battery device do you have? Topper?
Watts? Single. dual coil?
What are you using now that is too expensive?

Cheers
I
In america. by cheap I mean like $5 for 30ml. I dont DIY. I like a little bit of everything. I vape nicotine occasionally at like 3mg. I have a istick 40w with a RDA and Im using cheap ejuice nw but it's off ebay and thats a little sketchy

Reactions: Izan

NoFumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2015
St. Paul, Minnesota
Under $10 is pretty easy, $5 is a little tougher. Safari Juice is $5/30ml, presteeped. Tmaxx No Frills is $6, but sometimes goes on sale for $5. Oasis Vape is 40% off every Tuesday, and if I recall correctly, that puts 30ml somewhere around $5-6. Oasis had a catastrophic website a couple days ago, so this week's sale will be whenever they get their website back up.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
My current favorite is Pear Chi from the Plume Juice line at Vape Caviar. The usual price is $20 for 120 ml, but they're having one of their frequent sales, so it's $15. I've also liked the Aspire & Harvest, but DID NOT like the Detox.
Vaping Aspire right now!

Reactions: NoFumus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread