Looking for directions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheina

Sep 23, 2017
Went for a fly off kitchen table. "No atomizer" worked out had reset itself to stealth mode so I took off stealth. Since, three clicks (four clicks does nothing) doesn't bring up vape mode, but does wattage/temp menu but won't allow me to change wattage (will accept other menu options for alteration). Tried updating software. No change. How do you reset to factory settings please? Also too, imported (because Australian :grr:) from US 12mg nicotine juice, premium range from Vista Vapors. Not tasting much nor getting a nic hit. Understand steeping, tongue issues etc VW is 26.5 watts, suggestions for a strong tasting juice, non tobacco. Only one liked so far, non premium Wild Berry. Thanks for reply Bombastinator :thumbs:

Reactions: stols001

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Hi and welcome. This link is to eLeaf's website and you will find a link low on the page for a firmware upgrade in either Windows or Mac format. Be advised I never upgrade firmware on any mod unless it is already bricked and I have nothing to lose. But that sounds like where you are. There may be some way to reset to factory defaults via the menu, but if there's an online manual out there somewhere Google doesn't know where it is. This link is to some other website, apparently not connected to eLeaf, which purports to be a "complete guide" to the mod. I didn't take the time to read it. Use at your own risk.

Good luck. I hate it when Aussies have gear trouble as the laws are so draconian it's really hard to do anything about it or get a replacement without taking out a second mortgage.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Went for a fly off kitchen table. "No atomizer" worked out had reset itself to stealth mode so I took off stealth. Since, three clicks (four clicks does nothing) doesn't bring up vape mode, but does wattage/temp menu but won't allow me to change wattage (will accept other menu options for alteration). Tried updating software. No change. How do you reset to factory settings please? Also too, imported (because Australian :grr:) from US 12mg nicotine juice, premium range from Vista Vapors. Not tasting much nor getting a nic hit. Understand steeping, tongue issues etc VW is 26.5 watts, suggestions for a strong tasting juice, non tobacco. Only one liked so far, non premium Wild Berry. Thanks for reply Bombastinator :thumbs:
You change wattage by making sure you're in wattage mode and using the "+" or "-" buttons while the device is powered on. If you've tried this and it still doesn't work, the impact from the fall probably damaged something inside.

If you want to try installing ver. 1.00 of the firmware (factory default), go here.

Softwares for iStick Pico - Eleaf electronic cigarette

The link to the original firmware is at the bottom of the page.

If the mod works and you want to keep using it at the wattage it's stuck on, you might try a tank that takes a higher Ohm (i.e., > 1.0 Ohms) coil and a juice with higher nicotine content.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might like to scroll through this site:
How to reset eleaf pico dual puff counter video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread