• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Looking for eliquids and mouthpiece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy collins

May 27, 2015
Hello I'm a UK resident and am looking for some of the best ejuices to try

Im in to sweet flavours !
And I also like the flavour to be strong and recognisable

I'm going to be moving to zero nicotine for these juices

If there are any recommendations don't not hesitate to post them below

My personal favs so far are

Vampire vapes ; hiesenberg
Diamond mists ; iron Bru, black jack and bubblegum
Suicide bunnys ; mothers milk

Mouthpiece

Hello I'm currently using a nautilus mini tank and I've lost my mouthpiece I have been looking for replacements and seen dragon snake tips etc...
But in the name they say drip tip mouthpiece is this the wrong mouthpiece I need or will I be ok with 1

Also if you know of anywhere I can buy 1 post a link please thanks in advance bill

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I've had two of these (one smoked, one yellow) on Nautilus mini's for months now: $0.78 Acrylic Flat Mouth 510 Drip Tip - black at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
This one is a good fit on it too:$1.95 Stainless Steel 510 drip tip - black chromed at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
and also this Teflon one:$1.95 Stainless Steel 510 drip tip - black chromed at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

I have an assortment of drip tips, and some fit some tanks, while not others, and also, they can vary between batches/suppliers.
Being so cheap, apart from those that I know fit, it's best to search for 510 drip tips at Fasttech and get an assortment.

My personal favourite for liquids is Chefs Vapour, but I do use odd ones of other makes too: some from Nicoticket, a number from Vanilla Vapes, Redjuice, decent brands are some like Artist Collection Dragonscape, Hodges Strawberry Heaven, Yorkshire Vaper, Beard, Isle of Custard & many others.

If in doubt, when you see a few you think you'd like, just ask if anyone has tried them. Always down to personal taste of course, but a few opinions can help.

Gavin485

Unregistered Supplier
Feb 19, 2013
www.generalsjuices.co.uk
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread