Looking for good e-liquid wholesalers

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by whitney182, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whitney182

whitney182 New Member

I was hoping someone could help me find a good wholesaler of E-liquid.. Any suggestions?

2. vengence

vengence Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

3. KraKsX

KraKsX Moved On Verified Member

4. KraKsX

:toast:
    Bump, because now IM LOOKING for more too:

Story:
    A local 'head shop' is selling eLiquid 5ml for $10!
    Iv talked to them, and they seem interested in finding a better price so that they can lower the price, So im looking for this info just to pass it on to them. (I have more time then them, and I like helping out little local spots)

Any information is good information
    Thanx

5. Thrasher

Thrasher Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

heck if you have the time start checking ALL the big juice vendors. many of them will offer reseller programs, if you dont see the information a quick email will usually get you a reply, as well as vendors like health cabin who offer wholesale orders.

6. KraKsX

Thats what I'm doing right now, got health cabin added to my growing list now, thank you

7. Bwig

Bwig Super Member ECF Veteran

I would recommend staying with a US source wholesaler, and there many of them. Johnsons Creek, Halo, Mt. Vapors, MyVapeJuice, so many others.

8. Rodderik

Rodderik Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

US suppliers can be a little more timely on their deliveries and less hastle dealing with customs...though at a slightly higher cost...price vs risk thing

9. cheffery

cheffery Full Member

10. Razorback

Razorback Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

myfreedomsmokes.com does wholesale nicotine. Never ordered that much, but they have it. I suppose worth a quick look. Cheers!

11. retired1

retired1 Curmudgeon Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Closing this as it seems to attract unregistered suppliers who shouldn't be posting on ECF.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.