Looking for new juice companies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbuck55

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2014
Queens, New York, United States
I was pleasantly surprised by Broke Dick. Their Payday is pretty good, and so is Prepaid, though I wish it didn't have Koolada in it. Great prices, worth a try.

Something seems off about them. The prices are so cheap it seems like something is shady.

Reactions: Opinionated

Timbuck55

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2014
^^ HHV for tobaccos
-giantvapes.com for various juice makers/companies that are all in one place to buy.
-that1vape.com for low fair priced decent-plus tasting non-tobacco juices (am particularly fond of their french vanilla coffee, raspberry glazed donut and four leaf shake)

ty for your help!

Reactions: Sylvie

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Something seems off about them. The prices are so cheap it seems like something is shady.
It's going to get more and more difficult to charge big premiums for e liquid. I make my own. My calculator lets me put in what I paid for ingredients then tells me the cost for a batch. I mix 200 ml once a month. Cost is 1.1 cents per ml so $2.20. Broke Dick probably pays less for ingedients than me. If you mix and rebuild and don't buy things you don't need vaping is free.

Reactions: numsquat

Timbuck55

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2014
It's going to get more and more difficult to charge big premiums for e liquid. I make my own. My calculator lets me put in what I paid for ingredients then tells me the cost for a batch. I mix 200 ml once a month. Cost is 1.1 cents per ml so $2.20. Broke Dick probably pays less for ingedients than me. If you mix and rebuild and don't buy things you don't need vaping is free.

Looks like i should look into DIY.. Any referencing recommendations?

Timbuck55

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2014
My experience with them was totally legit!

I ordered some, I'm mostly worried about whats in the juice and how is it stored? I'd hate to buy juice from some dood living in a basement making juice and storing it poorly. Not saying that's the case for this dood but the thought of anyone doing that irks me lol.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Looks like i should look into DIY.. Any referencing recommendations?
It seems like the biggest challenge to mixing is confidence. I recommend starting as foolproof as possible. Use unflavored mix to dilute the pre mixes you already have. Usually those are way over flavored. Cutting them 50-75% usually works. The taste might seem muted at first but you adjust and pretty soon the original mix seems too strong. After that try some all-in-one flavorings that sound like something you'd like and gets good reviews. Start with very small amounts of flavoring. You can always add more. The liquid I make has 1% flavoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread