Looking For New Juice Vendor

Status
Not open for further replies.

smitty727

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2010
Monroe NC
Ms T's has been my #1 juice source now for several years and her juices are great. But I can no longer deal with the very long wait times to get orders processed. Credit card gets charged immediately but sometimes have to wait a month or more to get orders shipped. I really like the sweet bakery juices and coffee/cream flavors. Looking for suggestions for excellent quality juice suppliers in those types of juices. Thanks!!!

KjAthena

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Tampa Bay
Alice in Vapeland is my favorite however they open on tuesday evenings and close when they hit capacity...they normally ship mine with in a week....There is a smaller selection of AiV vapes available from giantvapes.com with fast shipping and presteeped (you will miss the party in a box packaging from Alice however)

Zombie Apocalypse, Twas Brillig and Lemon Loves Cake are 3 of my favorites from AiV

Scylla101

Oct 19, 2013
Phoenix
KjAthena:11078780 said:
Alice in Vapeland is my favorite however they open on tuesday evenings and close when they hit capacity...they normally ship mine with in a week....There is a smaller selection of AiV vapes available from giantvapes.com with fast shipping and presteeped (you will miss the party in a box packaging from Alice however)

Zombie Apocalypse, Twas Brillig and Lemon Loves Cake are 3 of my favorites from AiV

After this Ms T's debacle it relieves me to hear that not only does Alice in Vapeland have good juice but what makes me even happier is to hear that they open Tuesday evenings and close when they hit capacity! This sounds like a vendor that knows their limit in order to get the juice out in a timely manner. This is how a business should be run, customer service and quality come before getting as rich as possible! Hell as much money as Ms T has in unfilled orders is probably more than I will make in the next 5 to 10 years!

zero7starz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 10, 2009
    There are so many liquid vendors out there, it's hard to make a recommendation! I've had great results with Alice in Vapeland. Always appreciated their attention to social networks, love getting updates about orders shipping in my Fb news feed.
    Heard great things about VapeRite, HHV, Pink Spot, And a ton of others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread