Looking for new mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

simplesid242

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2014
Monessen, Pennsylvania, United States
I got away from vsping for awhile. Want to come back. What I'm looking for is recommendations. I still have most of my stuff left. Which includes a Sigelei oni 150w... fuchai 200w and a couple others. Forgot what right now. I mainly used rda's. Generally 60-65w. I like a warmer vape. I did use a couple tanks.... uwell crown, and a kanger subtank. I want to get a new mod, a tank (perhaps rta) and a rda. 250+watt tc would be a plus. I'll edit this post with more details when I'm home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Opinionated

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
I was looking at the wismec

Good choice :)
957d8a9a3e211885159bc4ebd02d26a4.jpg

RX200, RX300 and the RX200s mods are my favorites to date..
Had these three for awhile now and performance has been great vaping 125-180w with the beast tanks..good batt life too!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
I have the 200s and loved it enough I ended up getting 2 of them. One to keep in the car and one to sit at the house. When the 300 came out I got it on preorder and I've had it about 1 1/2 months and it's my go to mod. So much so that I take it everywhere with me. I'm paralyzed from the waist down and in wheelchair so I don't have to worry bout it being so big I can't fit it in my pocket. It either sits on my lap or in between my legs so it doesn't fall off my lap. If I was an able-body and carrying a mod in my pocket I don't know if I'd be carrying the 300 with me. May just be a sit on the end table mod for when I'm home. I love it because of the quad battery vs the 200s with the triple. If I had to run errands after work, with the 200s I had to carry spare cells but with the 300 I don't have to worry about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
So what is the attic fox firmware like. I was just thinking earlier if they have firmware for the 300 yet. I'd like to find firmware that has the time, date and vaping info. I know I saw something like that on the firmware for the 200 (I think it was for that mod anyway).

Reactions: Opinionated

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
Love it! Awesome flavor and clouds. Easy to build/wick and zero leaks. It drinks a ton of juice though!

I can't wait to get mine. Any sub ohm tank that's on the market now guzzles juice. Good thing I make my own so it doesn't cost me an arm and a leg..lol. How do you like the GPriv? Just watched Rip Trippers review. Looks like a decent mod. Wouldn't hurt to get a screen protector for it. I wonder if they have them on eBay. I never thought I'd see the day when a mod had a touch screen. Technology...wonder what's gonna come out next.

96TL

Verified Member
Mar 8, 2017
I can't wait to get mine. Any sub ohm tank that's on the market now guzzles juice. Good thing I make my own so it doesn't cost me an arm and a leg..lol. How do you like the GPriv? Just watched Rip Trippers review. Looks like a decent mod. Wouldn't hurt to get a screen protector for it. I wonder if they have them on eBay. I never thought I'd see the day when a mod had a touch screen. Technology...wonder what's gonna come out next.

The mod is solid. Fires up nice, feels good in the hand, and the touch screen works well. I wish the fire button was more clicky like the Alien. The G has more of a mushy click.

The battery door magnets are a little too strong though! LoL

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
I would think a touchscreen mod would be a fingerprint magnet especially if I had a little juice on my fingers LOL

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

On the review I watched by Rip Trippers, he showed how much of a print magnet the screen was. Def would have to put something on there as a screen protector.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I was looking at the wismec

Eightvapes has the wismec rx200 for 20.00 on clearance right now..

Wismec Reuleaux RX200 Box Mod

They only have the white/green color, but you can pick up a wrap for it for cheap enough if you prefer something different, I got skulls for my son.

Skin Decal Wrap For Wismec Reuleaux RX200 TC Vape Box Mod Vinyl Sticker -SKULLS_ | eBay

Save you some money, anyway..

ETA: I see you already bought one.. oh well.. I was late to help you save..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread